Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

My personally delivered package;

tumblr_nfewv3WV3s1r8tq5oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfewv3WV3s1r8tq5oo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfewv3WV3s1r8tq5oo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfewv3WV3s1r8tq5oo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfewv3WV3s1r8tq5oo5_1280.jpg

Based on the Hints (even with all the misdirection in your posts) I am going to guess my SS is Hudsoncomplex! Thanks so much for everything! ITS SUPER AWESOME AND I FEEL SPOILED WITH HOW MUCH YOU DID.

Contents;

The sound of no hands clapping(book)

The Vinyl countdown(book)

The Zombie Pack, 3 DVDs, which I am excited to watch, I am not a big horror guy, but I LOVE zombie(especially cheesy) movies!

A little TRON vinyl toy, which is WICKED, I am super pumped on that!

A record player Christmas Ornament (My girlfriend and I just moved out and have almost nothing for the tree, so thats PERFECT)

7" Adapter

A boatload of stickers (Which i feel like I'm the only person who didn't give my SS stickers, D'oh)

An amazing hand painted DHARMA record (and Gary Numan is sweet). Also, great pun.

Records;

Aphex Twin 12" (amazing!)

Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam, which you are totally right I have been lazy to buy it and am happy the collection is done(for me)

Flying Lotus- Youre Dead, and I do actually like Flying Lotus, I used to listen to him a lot, I have not heard this record yet, but I am positive I will like it!

Also great you bought these at Encore, I walk by there daily, great store!

As well as a ton of hints and personally touches to almost every item! again THANK YOU SO MUCH. also say thank you too your cousin for dropping the stuff off!

This has been a lot of fun and I am already looking forward to doing it again next year.

My personally delivered package;

tumblr_nfewv3WV3s1r8tq5oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfewv3WV3s1r8tq5oo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfewv3WV3s1r8tq5oo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfewv3WV3s1r8tq5oo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfewv3WV3s1r8tq5oo5_1280.jpg

Based on the Hints (even with all the misdirection in your posts) I am going to guess my SS is Hudsoncomplex! Thanks so much for everything! ITS SUPER AWESOME AND I FEEL SPOILED WITH HOW MUCH YOU DID.

Contents;

The sound of no hands clapping(book)

The Vinyl countdown(book)

The Zombie Pack, 3 DVDs, which I am excited to watch, I am not a big horror guy, but I LOVE zombie(especially cheesy) movies!

A little TRON vinyl toy, which is WICKED, I am super pumped on that!

A record player Christmas Ornament (My girlfriend and I just moved out and have almost nothing for the tree, so thats PERFECT)

7" Adapter

A boatload of stickers (Which i feel like I'm the only person who didn't give my SS stickers, D'oh)

An amazing hand painted DHARMA record (and Gary Numan is sweet). Also, great pun.

Records;

Aphex Twin 12" (amazing!)

Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam, which you are totally right I have been lazy to buy it and am happy the collection is done(for me)

Flying Lotus- Youre Dead, and I do actually like Flying Lotus, I used to listen to him a lot, I have not heard this record yet, but I am positive I will like it!

Also great you bought these at Encore, I walk by there daily, great store!

As well as a ton of hints and personally touches to almost every item! again THANK YOU SO MUCH. also say thank you too your cousin for dropping the stuff off!

This has been a lot of fun and I am already looking forward to doing it again next year.

Glad you dig everything! You were tough to shop for, but that's what made it fun. Sorry again that the Aphex Twin single is in crappy shape.

There's still one more thing that haven't shown up yet, so I'll drop in by your house when it gets here.

Oh, and my "cousin" was actually me. Haha.

Glad you dig everything! You were tough to shop for, but that's what made it fun. Sorry again that the Aphex Twin single is in crappy shape.

There's still one more thing that haven't shown up yet, so I'll drop in by your house when it gets here.

Oh, and my "cousin" was actually me. Haha.

Haha, awesome, I had no idea! Well thanks for doing that! I appreciate it.

and no worries on the Aphex twin man, not a big deal, and defiantly not your fault.

and ya anytime, as I said My schedule is super hard to work around but just let me know!

thanks again!

Dani. Are you serious. I just recieved a second huge box in the mail. Like I said, I am going to try and hold off on this one to give me something to look forward to! So excited! You have already outdone yourself. So humbled.

It'd be really bad if you held off for a month and it turned out to be a puppy or something.

For the sake of the puppy, you should open it ;)

Dani. Are you serious. I just recieved a second huge box in the mail. Like I said, I am going to try and hold off on this one to give me something to look forward to! So excited! You have already outdone yourself. So humbled.

The things inside are wrapped if you get the compulsion to open the outside box

Let's get to my SS breakdown. My guess to the perpetrator of a badass package will come later - the name I thought isn't on the confirmed list so I need to think a bit more. Do not reveal yourself yet. 

15678641417_281f3cba13_n.jpg

Look at this insane haul...

15244753893_f3d9e09ea3_n.jpg

Yeah, I know I need a trade list but you did fine even without one. I have yet to touch Happy - love Morrison and am a huge fan of Robertson's work on The Boys. I have yet to read Burning Fight and know I need to. Score: 2 for 2 so far.

15677063900_9631ecc88c_n.jpg

The Swing Kids 7" is badass - I already have it but promise to give it to a good home. I lack that Weston split but have seen both bands and will totally enjoy this. The Bomb Shell 7" is a score - it is one of the few early No Idea 7"s that I don't own but would have snagged if I ran into it. Score: 5 for 5

15677063430_2807956641_n.jpg

This a great looking comp. I have the Chain song but I lack the Against the Wall song in my collection (under rated old school HC). Can't wait to spin this.

15676889048_c49d9797e2_n.jpg

The early Brand New mixes? I promise to listen to them. The Judge cassette - I laughed so hard since I am not tape collector but it goes without saying the I LOVE JUDGE. It's in a good home. My kid was stoked to get the keychain of the Lego Snow Trooper. I kept the awesome Yoda pin for my jacket. 

15244752123_2d4350f92f_n.jpg

Local roast coffee? Ummmmm, YES! 

Ok...look at photo #1 again - there are awesome Black Metal LPs and more in here. I'm getting sleepy though and am going to brew me a cup of coffee. I'd say this package batted 1.000 - simply awesome in every way and full of stuff I either wanted, didn't know I wanted or am totally high on checking out. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

As you can see I got a lot of awesome things. The Transformers PJ bottoms and Beanies are rad. Especially since I needed new bottoms :D The Batman Pen is awesome, it has a light up bat signal. Also a pack of Joker playing cards, which will be nice for my next card game. A boat load of music including 2 records I've been meaning to pic up. Call of the Mastodon, Transgender Dysphoria blues, and Christmas Songs. finally A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry which I can't wait to read.

I think my SS is Koljou, Thank you so much. 

DSC00516.JPG

As you can see I got a lot of awesome things. The Transformers PJ bottoms and Beanies are rad. Especially since I needed new bottoms :D The Batman Pen is awesome, it has a light up bat signal. Also a pack of Joker playing cards, which will be nice for my next card game. A boat load of music including 2 records I've been meaning to pic up. Call of the Mastodon, Transgender Dysphoria blues, and Christmas Songs. finally A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry which I can't wait to read.

I think my SS is Koljou, Thank you so much.

DSC00516.JPG

You have found me out. I'm glad you liked everything! A Fine Balance will break your heart in all the worst ways, but it's amazing.

My only requirement is that you have to spin Christmas Songs on Christmas then never again. Haha.

Happy VC-mas!

Got 2 packages from my secret santa today and one of them specifically said not to open until xmas day so i shall wait till then on that one. But i opened the one that didn't and it is awesome.

Everything was wrapped in Frozen wrapping paper.

I LOVE the compressible pillow and will for sure be taking with me on my next backpacking trip

The Kings of California sticker is awesome and is going on my car ASAP. Love the Rancid Sticker too :)
The Haunted Mansion mug is bitchin and i can't wait to dig into the cookbook.

Based off the frozen wrapping and the Disney stuff i'm pretty sure my SS is LooseyMoosey, you killed it with this package and i can't wait to see whats in the other one.

Thank you so much, now im gonna dig into those gingerbread Twix

unnamed.jpg

Got package two out of three on Friday. Two for two so far, I can't wait to see what the third one has to offer. I also totally know who my SS is, but we'll wait for #3 for the reveal.

Hopefully it doesn't arrive while I'm gone for Thanksgiving, or else it's gonna be chilling in the parcel box for a few days and that wouldn't be cool.