Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

Just got my package and Santa killed it!!!! It's so great and this totally made my day/week/month!!!!

1lm41.jpg

Records:

Daylight - Jar

Midtown - Forget What You Know

Daylight - The Difference in Good and Bad Dreams

Braid / Balance & Composure - Split

Deer Tick - Eel Bowel

Other:

Hurley from Lost bobble-head

Signed photo of Terry O'Quinn from Lost (totally framing this)

Donnie Darko buttons

Astros koozie

Stickers

Mix CD

My Santa is Brock N Roll! Thanks so much again man, this really is great stuff!!!!!!!

I hope you like the stuff! Enjoy that beer!

I'm drinking it now, it's amazing!  It's basically chocolate milk, haha.

bBzpBGB.jpg?1

Brew Dog Paradox Heaven Hill - 15% Imperial Stout, bourbon casked.  Tastes like chocolate milk mixed with wine (in a good way).  Thick almost syrupy pour with no head.  BLACK. 4/5 on Untappd (user is 'Daegor' if you're wondering)

bWaAi0h.jpg?1

• Triple Threat and Crime in Stereo posters
  • Christmas Card
  • Clue
  • A bunch of stickers
  • A keychain LED light / bottle opener (awesome!)
  • Family Guy cards
  • Fringe fest pin
  • Whirr - Sway download card
  • TWIABP download card (glad I opened the package, it expires next week!)
  • A Hairy and the Hendersons card
  • A Puke-y-mon card
  • (Not pictured) A mix CD (half way through so far, really good comp!  What was the post rock track that didn't fit?!?)

hQnsJ1i.jpg?2

Stickers for the best label ever!

AHMb9Pj.jpg?2

The awesome drunken christmas card!

JUWcJ60.jpg?1

A split 7" for a couple of bands I've never heard of

sR3Otbt.jpg?1

Local Edmonton hardcore, Cold Lungs.  Never heard of them, but some really good hardcore comes out of Edmonton, really looking forward to listening to this.

QtT4LzT.jpg?1

• Defeater - Letters Home - I just got into these guys recently and hadn't picked anything up yet, so this was very cool of you parkinglot!  Long out of print variant (clear with black and white splatter).
  • Slates - S/T - Local Edmonton band, I'm always down to hear local shit, very awesome.
  • Godspeed You Black Emperor! ‎– Slow Riot For New Zero Kanada - Believe it or not I have never listened to this, despite being a big fan of F#.  Definitely looking forward to spinning this, and I hope you didn't shell out too much, I know it can go for some higher prices!!
  • (Mother Mother was not part of the package, it was just hanging on my wall.  Regardless go listen to the new album, it's killer)

All in all a KICK ASS package, thank you parkinglot!

I'm drinking it now, it's amazing!  It's basically chocolate milk, haha.

bBzpBGB.jpg?1

Brew Dog Paradox Heaven Hill - 15% Imperial Stout, bourbon casked.  Tastes like chocolate milk mixed with wine (in a good way).  Thick almost syrupy pour with no head.  BLACK. 4/5 on Untappd (user is 'Daegor' if you're wondering)

bWaAi0h.jpg?1

• Triple Threat and Crime in Stereo posters
  • Christmas Card
  • Clue
  • A bunch of stickers
  • A keychain LED light / bottle opener (awesome!)
  • Family Guy cards
  • Fringe fest pin
  • Whirr - Sway download card
  • TWIABP download card (glad I opened the package, it expires next week!)
  • A Hairy and the Hendersons card
  • A Puke-y-mon card
  • (Not pictured) A mix CD (half way through so far, really good comp!  What was the post rock track that didn't fit?!?)

hQnsJ1i.jpg?2

Stickers for the best label ever!

AHMb9Pj.jpg?2

The awesome drunken christmas card!

JUWcJ60.jpg?1

A split 7" for a couple of bands I've never heard of

sR3Otbt.jpg?1

Local Edmonton hardcore, Cold Lungs.  Never heard of them, but some really good hardcore comes out of Edmonton, really looking forward to listening to this.

QtT4LzT.jpg?1

• Defeater - Letters Home - I just got into these guys recently and hadn't picked anything up yet, so this was very cool of you parkinglot!  Long out of print variant (clear with black and white splatter).
  • Slates - S/T - Local Edmonton band, I'm always down to hear local shit, very awesome.
  • Godspeed You Black Emperor! ‎– Slow Riot For New Zero Kanada - Believe it or not I have never listened to this, despite being a big fan of F#.  Definitely looking forward to spinning this, and I hope you didn't shell out too much, I know it can go for some higher prices!!
  • (Mother Mother was not part of the package, it was just hanging on my wall.  Regardless go listen to the new album, it's killer)

All in all a KICK ASS package, thank you parkinglot!

You are very welcome!  Really glad to see that you like it.  That 7" was kind of just a joke, haha.  Revelation sent it to me for free with an order, and I think it's some weird Swedish hardcore or something.  As for the Godspeed record, I had to get it for you when I saw it on your list, because it's one of my favourite records ever.  I guess you wouldn't have got the "and I'll leave it at that" joke though.  Anyways, merry Christmas dude!

parkinglot.. sorry, have to do this here. can't tell you thank you for the last package.. for some reason the gif in your sig keeps crashing my computer so just wanted to tell you that.. so if i don't respond to anyone on here it's because of the fact that i have a old computer and parkinglotg gif keeps crashing (not your fault dude, just my shitty computer)

parkinglot.. sorry, have to do this here. can't tell you thank you for the last package.. for some reason the gif in your sig keeps crashing my computer so just wanted to tell you that.. so if i don't respond to anyone on here it's because of the fact that i have a old computer and parkinglotg gif keeps crashing (not your fault dude, just my shitty computer)

Haha, Mike! I totally relate. My computer crashes with the sports gifs. Just copy his user name, go into your settings and you can ignore it from there. Then your computer will stop that hassle! ( Sorry people with gif sigs. I probably ignore it.)

EDIT: Go to Manage Ignore Prefs, not settings.

Haha, Mike! I totally relate. My computer crashes with the sports gifs. Just copy his user name, go into your settings and you can ignore it from there. Then your computer will stop that hassle! ( Sorry people with gif sigs. I probably ignore it.)

EDIT: Go to Manage Ignore Prefs, not settings.

thank you.. totally forgot you can do that.. now it works fine.. yay!

Why not just send one and then the other when it arrives, Scrooge!?

This!

The one thing I was waiting on for my 2nd package was something I ended up wanting for myself after I saw it in person. But I still sent it off, and now it turns out I can't find it anymore. But I can't wait for Tess to have it and (hopefully) enjoy it!