Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

Well anticipation got to me and had to open my VC Secret Santa surprises. I was so amazed by the thoughtfulness of the entire package! It hit on everything I love, Beer (which by the way, the glass you chose is a regular for myself), Music (Nostalgia, 60's, Garage, Punk), Attire (rarely go shirtless), and Art (pins, sketch, and writing). I am impressed, grateful, high fives and happy holidays to you! Due to the purtiness of the packaging, the hand writing, CA references, and the sketch I am hoping I guessed correctly with Tess? Reveur? If this is you, you are awesome! If I guessed wrong, the hunt continues! 

Shout out to Derek for setting this up! 

imagejpg1_zpsc27ceb66.jpg

imagejpg2_zps89c12946.jpg

imagejpg3_zps109346d1.jpg

Well anticipation got to me and had to open my VC Secret Santa surprises. I was so amazed by the thoughtfulness of the entire package! It hit on everything I love, Beer (which by the way, the glass you chose is a regular for myself), Music (Nostalgia, 60's, Garage, Punk), Attire (rarely go shirtless), and Art (pins, sketch, and writing). I am impressed, grateful, high fives and happy holidays to you! Due to the purtiness of the packaging, the hand writing, CA references, and the sketch I am hoping I guessed correctly with Tess? Reveur? If this is you, you are awesome! If I guessed wrong, the hunt continues! 

Shout out to Derek for setting this up! 

imagejpg1_zpsc27ceb66.jpg

imagejpg2_zps89c12946.jpg

imagejpg3_zps109346d1.jpg

Ahhh! You caught me!! I am so glad you like it. Happy holidays to you and your family! <3

: )

I was unsure about the compilation, but it seemed up your alley! Hopefully it's a goodie! And I heard you have a jukebox? So hopefully a couple of those 7s will work for that. I had way too much fun. So thank YOU! 

The compilation is awesome. I love those because at Vinyl Night at the local bar, they are perfect to throw on. And yes, the Jukebox is due for some new tunes and you can't go wrong with CCR and the Who. Thanks again. 

wow thats so rad that you have a jukebox!

Thanks! Came out of an old Waffle House in Virginia. I purchased it from an old man who had a tractor trailer full of random machines. After a little tinkering it came to life. Currently in the garage as carrying it to the bonus room upstairs seems daunting! 

imagejpg1_zps50d3ffd8.jpg

Came home today to an amazon box that I didn't know what was for, so obviously I just tore it open feverishly and it turned out to be a SS gift :)!!!!!!

15150725994_3d9927613e.jpg

Thanks so much GKersey!! (amazon accidentally gave it away!) I've always been meaning to pick this one up and I'm stoked on it:) Also looking forward to the other stuff you said is coming. Thanks again!!!

Came home today to an amazon box that I didn't know what was for, so obviously I just tore it open feverishly and it turned out to be a SS gift :)!!!!!!

15150725994_3d9927613e.jpg

Thanks so much GKersey!! (amazon accidentally gave it away!) I've always been meaning to pick this one up and I'm stoked on it:) Also looking forward to the other stuff you said is coming. Thanks again!!!

I knew they would - it's impossible to send stuff anonymously. Oh well - glad you like it! And I forgot to change my return address on the other package (because I'm a doofus) so it would have given it away anyways.

Hope you enjoy!

Also I was trying to get you some Snowing stuff, got in contact with Chris and John - they were pretty much no help - but I had high goals. Hopefully the Bright Eyes works - you're impossible to buy for since you get everything you want (like most of us here seem to). Glad you still needed that one!

I haven't got mine out yet, but I will have it out by Friday.  I just had a 4 day weekend in which I did nothing, so I really have no excuses.  Sorry SS!  I think you'll really dig the package though.  I just have to pick up a couple more things to round it out, but I already have the two "big" things.