Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Yea I wanna run VOG hard for fatebringer and the Vex. Otherwise I'll use it for farming shards and exotics.

And nightfall was the worst. First group I went with got the boss to 1/4 health then died when some cursed thralls came from behind. Ended up beating late last night with 2 randoms.

got a purple engram from the first eris mission and it decoded to the last word! Also got fatebringer on and corrective measure on my last VoG run. Just need the mythoclast now.

Seems like all my legendary drops have been gauntlets.

What do people here think about Murmur. (I'm not a big fusion rifle guy, but I think I need to start using one, and since I did the Eris quests I have it.)

I've been liking it in PvP, I don't use Fusions too much in PvE.

I'll have to try it out. In PCC I always use my trusty auto rifle and shotgun. I rarely get over 2.0 k/d though, so maybe this'll help. (I also play a lot of control, so I don't care as much about k/d as I do capturing and holding zones)

Over 2.0 K/D is pretty fucking baller though. At least I think. My brain says 1.5 is pretty good and 1.0 is about average. That might be what I tell myself though. I've never been able to crack Fusion rifles but I kept getting murdered by them so I gave the murmur a shot and it went well. 

Based on a sample size of one game. 

Over 2.0 K/D is pretty fucking baller though. At least I think. My brain says 1.5 is pretty good and 1.0 is about average. That might be what I tell myself though. I've never been able to crack Fusion rifles but I kept getting murdered by them so I gave the murmur a shot and it went well.

Based on a sample size of one game.

I say 2.0, but 1.2-1.6 is more usual. Sometimes I get up around 2.0...sometimes I just play like shit though too and get like .2

Anybody looking to run weekly heroic on PS4? Shit is tough!

Can't solo it.

I've still gotta do the story shit on my titan (including the weekly). I've kinda neglected him because i've got warlock gear to upgrade.

i got the raid gloves and chest. they won't be useful until i can get a bunch more radiant shards though.

hopefully I can upgrade an exotic helm on Friday and i'll be 31. if not, I've got 1 vanguard commendation and am close to another--could get the vendor helm and chest to hit 31.