PO Soon: Cursive - Ugly Organ Deluxe Remastered 2LP

gmoney

The Ugly Organ is Cursive's classic 2003 album fully remastered along with eight bonus tracks from the era, including four tracks from the 8 Teeth To Eat You EP, never before on vinyl. Also includes new album cover, an extensive booklet containing photos from band's archive, original artwork drafts, handwritten lyrics, and new liner notes written by Kyle Ryan of The A.V. Club.

Here's LP two:

01 Excerpts from Various Notes Strewn Around the Bedroom of April Connolly, Feb 24, 1997
02 Am I Not Yours?
03 Escape Artist
04 May Flowers
05 Sinner's Serenade
06 Nonsense
07 Once
08 Adapt

Out November 24.

I just make it up as I go.

Here's some more: The Ugly Organ is Cursive's classic 2003 album fully remastered along with eight bonus tracks from the era, including four tracks from the 8 Teeth To Eat You EP, never before on vinyl. Also includes new album cover, an extensive booklet containing photos from band's archive, original artwork drafts, handwritten lyrics, and new liner notes written by Kyle Ryan of The A.V. Club.

Here's LP two:

01 Excerpts from Various Notes Strewn Around the Bedroom of April Connolly, Feb 24, 1997
02 Am I Not Yours?
03 Escape Artist
04 May Flowers
05 Sinner's Serenade
06 Nonsense
07 Once
08 Adapt

Updated first post.

"New album cover"

While I'll probably be picking this up because of the bonus tracks, I won't be selling my original because that album cover is one of my favorites ever.

Yeah! I love that cover. I used to have a T-shirt with the organ keys across the front when I was in high school and it was my favorite.