PO soon: Death Grips - Government Plates Black Friday excl. vinyl

cool man, no worries, all best

@JotoRobo: 

lol why too much? because you say so? what objective standard defines too much? when you can't read it all? because you say so? then maybe by my standard it's not enough :o

but srlsy set me to ignore/don't respond/do anything other than whine about. i'll say what i said above, you have 2k posts in less than a year, clearly your time isn't SO precious that you can't afford scrolling through it. if i go get every post you made in the last month it'll be more than the few posts i made in a night.

but especially don't reproduce it all in a quote and bitch about it. you just doubled it. and didn't say anything. if time isn't the issue than you're just whining about something you really have no reason/right to whine about other than that the norm for posts on this forum are short comments/memes

and so you like most people in the world just bitch for the sake of bitching

You smart, arguing with dummy me is no good. Time no matter with posts, posts when talking to peoples happens a lot because I be an active member of da community.  I read all, it too long bcuz too many words to say small thing. No hate to u, just hate how you start fight so quickly. Much luv. Many wishes.

OKAY, you know, let's throw some positives in here.

Who out of the people that was looking for a copy happened to get one, and is there a story to it? Or how'd you get into Death Grips? Let's get some anecdotes going. lol

I was actually VERY lucky to snag a copy. Daderson posted he had an extra, and it just happened to be at the exact same time I hopped over to Vinyl Collective. I was the first person to message him, and he charged me cost + shipping. There were 4 or 5 people that asked for it one minute after I did. I was literally a few seconds away from not getting this. Now it had begun it's Journey from VT to TN. It is currently in NJ, and I am patiently awaiting the arrival. Once it gets here I am going to put the license plate on the front of my Christmas tree, because I am a grown ass man. Also, I think it will make a great profile picture for the holiday season. I have announced to the world, and Daderson, that I owe him big time. He knows he can come to me with any vinyl release he can not seem it to get his hands on and I will help any way I know how. He is my Black Friday Record Store Day hero.

I was actually VERY lucky to snag a copy. Daderson posted he had an extra, and it just happened to be at the exact same time I hopped over to Vinyl Collective. I was the first person to message him, and he charged me cost + shipping. There were 4 or 5 people that asked for it one minute after I did. I was literally a few seconds away from not getting this. Now it had begun it's Journey from VT to TN. It is currently in NJ, and I am patiently awaiting the arrival. Once it gets here I am going to put the license plate on the front of my Christmas tree, because I am a grown ass man. Also, I think it will make a great profile picture for the holiday season. I have announced to the world, and Daderson, that I owe him big time. He knows he can come to me with any vinyl release he can not seem it to get his hands on and I will help any way I know how. He is my Black Friday Record Store Day hero.

I wish my Government Plates story was that beautiful.

I'm stoked you got one though. I'm stoked for everyone who got one. If I had a wish for Christmas it'd be give every DG fan a copy of Exmil and Gov't Plates, and then have a really big DG party. With cake.

You smart, arguing with dummy me is no good. Time no matter with posts, posts when talking to peoples happens a lot because I be an active member of da community.  I read all, it too long bcuz too many words to say small thing. No hate to u, just hate how you start fight so quickly. Much luv. Many wishes.

lol there's no hate man, i'm not trying to instigate a fight. i think the reactions were funny tbqh and i would've loved somebody to actually respond why my post was such a problem for them. and i'm definitely not trying to say anybody is dumb (except for maybe Kief Sweat who does seem like he is legitimately pretty stupid). and not trying to say i am smarter than you. i was just questioning "why" it's too long since you didn't give a real reason other than your subjective opinion. besides, i just made a post, responded to people's complaints, spoke as i speak and tried to make a decent point. everything after my first, rather short post, was a response, and the first of those responses I felt (subjectively) couldn't be summed up in brief. it could've been shorter, sure, but who fucking cares? i'm the one who typed it and it didn't take me very long, and i'm saying DON'T read it if you don't have time, or don't want to, so it seem silly that you READ it and then complain.

i'm surprised so many people had this intense an aversion to what, again, is ultimately less than a front page newspaper article, and something easily skipped, or avoided. idk if it's telling that they are all 2014 fresh members but i guess that's how it goes. my only real point was that jon is a bitch and secondarily that if you have time to whine about a post's length you probably have time to skip it and, inarguably, you are at least contributing less than that post regardless of length (since my post may have been long but at least there was content, which is more than I can say for any of the complaints against it). if the problem is people contributing content, then that's a ridiculous issue, and if you want a message board of purely memes/snarky comments than you can find that in plenty of places on the internet. i mean really though, if you read through the whole thing thinking "this is so stupid" then clearly you enjoyed it on some level or you should've just STOPPED READING. anyone who did that has only themselves to blame, anyone who didn't is just whining for the sake of whining by saying "too long!" 

i'll say it again, 99% of this forum is great, my only intention was to talk shit about jon and explain why. many said "chill" but i feel like the feathers ruffled were not really my own ;)

Daderson deserves a top-notch handjob for that one. I will also vouch for him for that very noble and generous deed.

lol there's no hate man, i'm not trying to instigate a fight. i think the reactions were funny tbqh and i would've loved somebody to actually respond why my post was such a problem for them. and i'm definitely not trying to say anybody is dumb (except for maybe Kief Sweat who does seem like he is legitimately pretty stupid). and not trying to say i am smarter than you. i was just questioning "why" it's too long since you didn't give a real reason other than your subjective opinion. besides, i just made a post, responded to people's complaints, spoke as i speak and tried to make a decent point. everything after my first, rather short post, was a response, and the first of those responses I felt (subjectively) couldn't be summed up in brief. it could've been shorter, sure, but who fucking cares? i'm the one who typed it and it didn't take me very long, and i'm saying DON'T read it if you don't have time, or don't want to, so it seem silly that you READ it and then complain.

i'm surprised so many people had this intense an aversion to what, again, is ultimately less than a front page newspaper article, and something easily skipped, or avoided. idk if it's telling that they are all 2014 fresh members but i guess that's how it goes. my only real point was that jon is a bitch and secondarily that if you have time to whine about a post's length you probably have time to skip it and, inarguably, you are at least contributing less than that post regardless of length (since my post may have been long but at least there was content, which is more than I can say for any of the complaints against it). if the problem is people contributing content, then that's a ridiculous issue, and if you want a message board of purely memes/snarky comments than you can find that in plenty of places on the internet. i mean really though, if you read through the whole thing thinking "this is so stupid" then clearly you enjoyed it on some level or you should've just STOPPED READING. anyone who did that has only themselves to blame, anyone who didn't is just whining for the sake of whining by saying "too long!" 

i'll say it again, 99% of this forum is great, my only intention was to talk shit about jon and explain why. many said "chill" but i feel like the feathers ruffled were not really my own ;)

I think everyone else thought it was an unnecessarily long way to just say "that dude sucks." I may have been the only one to say anything just because it was legitimately too long for my attention span haha. Did not hate what you were doing or saying, or even hate that you posted anything. I was just like, "man, I am too lazy to read all of this stuff..."dats 2 much."

ehhh not really man. i can say he's a cock and just let it be that. whether or not that's important to him is his agenda, whether or not it is important to me is mine, and the importance isn't that great at all period, but if everything has to be "win vs lose" then i guess he "wins" because at the very least he's greedy and has no sense of proper business practice and is able to make himself feel good about it however he has to do so. i don't know him personally IRL so all i can judge is his internet persona, which is almost never people's real persona. and people have justified FAR worse to themselves. it's not hard to be a piece of shit. 

people who are dicks love being dicks because the alternative is hating themselves and not being a dick. this guy has made attempts to not be a dick, but quite obv is a dick, and is just pulling this card now because it's the last to pull. i'm not saying that "deep down" he hates himself or regrets but it's not really an instance of "feeding a troll," it's calling out one of the board's worst members, and whether or not he can look at himself honestly or even cares about that, or if that honest look entails admitting his practices are lame, is again not really my concern. 

like i said, there's no way this guy has made more than 5k this year selling records, and for a lot of people that is not a lot of money. 10-20k wouldn't be a lot of money to someone with a good enough job that the time wasted trying to score records is worth more than that. while somebody who isn't a businessman (note: i am not a businessman and have terrible financial skills, just realistic) might think they are making ridiculous profits on records, it's really not that much money, and even if you are selling records full time you could probably make more than that just by being a good person and having honest business practices, and meeting someone who is most importantly looking for somebody honest. because believe it or not that's what a lot of people are looking for. 

honesty is really the key word and jon is most certainly not that. i can tolerate flippers because its the reality of the market. his behavior is much more pathetic than that though. and at the highest level of business/money making you have people soullessly selling people out and doing terrible things with jonpasqual-esque business practices but that is at a level of millions of dollars. this is chump change compared to that. and those people are even worse because some of the time they ruin lives or embrace business practices that are truly harmful. jon is just a douche because he's willing to spend his time ripping people off, making boots, begging for records, making new accounts instead of just trying to be real/honest/or at least embrace what it is he does. 

this guys just a chode making a little money on records and feeling really great about himself because he has some extra cash in his wallet. being a ripoff artist like that will only get you so far, and this guy will never make real money as evidenced from his stupid fucking bootlegs, so he's basically a piece of shit for a negligible profit, which may or may not be worse than actually making good money off ripping people off. 5k is like a months worth of strip club money for some people. 

i've said it before and i'll say it again, record collecting is a fairly cheap collective hobby compared to how insane a lot of others are. 

really, just don't buy his shit and don't hook him up, and if you figure he has a new account expose it. that's all anyone can ask for. i'm always surprised by how legit most of this forum still is. 

I was joking.  He got caught being a d-bag and then his response was to act even more dick-ish and annoying, like when someone trips on the sidewalk then breaks out into a full b-boy breakdance routine to act like that was his intention all along.

I was joking.  He got caught being a d-bag and then his response was to act even more dick-ish and annoying, like when someone trips on the sidewalk then breaks out into a full b-boy breakdance routine to act like that was his intention all along.

lol well it went over my head. my bad. in fairness to me tho, it wasn't a super obvious joke, and there actually are a lot of people who justify their own actions or savor being a dick for the reasons i posted in response to you. and on the internet where that behavior is even more common (since people call each other out way more and act like dicks more) there are often also people saying "don't feed into it because he loves it." 

wasn't even responding to say you were wrong necessarily, just my thoughts on what i consider to be an interesting thing that people do. 

I hope our household arguments will center around which album was the best.

Gonna get my newborn a "Have a sad cum bb" bib, except not really.

It was more an "i'm proud" but my wife is saying "why the fuck is our 6 year old drawing a band who has DICKS on their album covers" sorta argument.

Also, if you put that on your child, it would be wrong and hysterical all at once.