MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

So if it goes passed the "5-10 days" shipping, what then? Are they going to cancel the order or just... do nothing? I made the order at the end of October and got two of the three LPs right away. Just waiting on the back-ordered one yet. 

They will cancel it although I'm not sure what the time cutoff really is..

I just had House of The Holy Deluxe canceled on me and I ordered in late October. I'm hoping I can convince them to fulfill it once they get it in stock but not likely.

I'm hoping with preorders, that they just keep the order active until the release date and don't auto cancel because of a certain time period.

I'm just hoping for the GTA V box set.

I got one from there and amazon. Just hoping for one. Every place I checked out said, "limited, order ASAP." -I don't know. Can amazon just take 50,000 orders of this and just say on Dec. 9th. "Sorry, we're all out?" or is there anyway to know I am getting one for sure?

I placed my first order October 28th (shipped on October 29th) and still haven't received it. The tracking number (short 7-digit number) isn't working neither at DHL Globalmail tracking service nor Finnish Post. The FAQ section at ccmusic.com lists DHL Globalmail as their primary courier service with international orders. Has anyone outside U.S. have similar problems? Is there any other way to track my order? I've contacted ccmusic's customer service few times and received nothing but some vague nonsense for an answer.

I did receive my 2nd order two weeks ago through FedEx - it had longer 12-digit tracking code. I also had to pay the custom fee but it still was worth it.

Also, has anyone got the Modest Mouse records yet?

I placed my first order October 28th (shipped on October 29th) and still haven't received it. The tracking number (short 7-digit number) isn't working neither at DHL Globalmail tracking service nor Finnish Post. The FAQ section at ccmusic.com lists DHL Globalmail as their primary courier service with international orders. Has anyone outside U.S. have similar problems? Is there any other way to track my order? I've contacted ccmusic's customer service few times and received nothing but some vague nonsense for an answer.

I did receive my 2nd order two weeks ago through FedEx - it had longer 12-digit tracking code. I also had to pay the custom fee but it still was worth it.

Also, has anyone got the Modest Mouse records yet?

You will get your stuff, don't worry. DHL Globalmail apparently is the cheapest way to send stuff, but it is also the slowest.

I got 4 different packages in from them yesterday( from 2 seperate orders), all send out on different dates, the earliest was shipped October 26th, the latest Nov. 4th.

As for Modest Mouse, these were marked as backordered in the Glacial Pace webstore some time ago (and LCW still is, while Long Drive seems to be available again). So we "might" get lucky and get Long Drive from ccmusic, but I would not hold my breath for LCW.

I got one from there and amazon. Just hoping for one. Every place I checked out said, "limited, order ASAP." -I don't know. Can amazon just take 50,000 orders of this and just say on Dec. 9th. "Sorry, we're all out?" or is there anyway to know I am getting one for sure?

Lol, I did the same thing.  The Nov discount was too good to pass up on the box set but I've the same concerns that one or both of these guys don't end up being able to fulfill the orders taken.

So almost a month after I received my second package (the first one had a lot of LPs and I had to pay $20 to UPS), I get a bill for brokerage charges for the second order (which was about $60, but just left at my door). Anyone ever have this happen? Do I have to pay it? I already have the package...

just got shipping confirmation on my october preorder of afghan whigs gentlemen (regular, not rsd 3LP). backordered twilight singers single got canceled. and last week they came though on october preorders of drive-by truckers black ice verite and ministry mind is a terrible thing to taste (wasn't expecting the metallic gold #'d/1500, but that's what arrived). anybody have any luck with metallica's justice or black albums?

I wouldn't recommend purchasing from this site. I have never had such trouble actually receiving the packages. Made the order 11/1 and I still have only received one record, despite ordering 9. I received two shipping notifications early on (11/3 and 11/4). I received the 11/4 shipment of 1 record but the 11/3 shipment still says preshipment. I have been in contact and they keep changing their story. They said they would reship the 11/3 shipment. I received notification of shipment today but only 6 more records :/ hopefully i receive them.

I sent them an email on Friday asking about the status of my return.  They said they had no update, and it could take as long as 30 days for them to process the refund.  I didn't send them back for a refund, I sent them back for exchange, so still waiting to see how that works out.  I think I will stick to Amazon next time.

36 records....32 arrived...waiting on 1 preorder and the modest mouse

Not sure that some people understand the backorder deal

I have received one record out of nine so far.  Only one of the missing eight has been on back order.  The rest were supposedly boxed and labeled but they seemingly lost the shipment prior to shipping.  They charged me for all of the records, other than the one that was back ordered at the time.  Now, they shipped something out, but the contents don't match up.  I did receive one shipment, with one record, but it was a different one that is listed on the website as shipped. The original shipment notification, for the package that was never received, listed 8 of the same record as being shipped.  Oh well, we will see what actually arrives.