MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

Has anyone had any delays in shipping from ccmusic? My friend placed an order for eleven records 9 days ago and it says it still hasn't shipped. 

I placed an order when the June 20% off coupon was posted here. I received shipping notification for all the items I ordered with the exception of 2 items that are pre orders. Drop them an email maybe? 

I placed an order when the June 20% off coupon was posted here. I received shipping notification for all the items I ordered with the exception of 2 items that are pre orders. Drop them an email maybe?

They ship all available items first and bill you with shipped items. They will ship the Preorders when they are in stock but wont charge you until it ship out.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a cart full of stuff I plan to buy from CCMusic, and JUN1520 stopped working today (it was still working last night). If someone discovers the "new" 20% off coupon please share! Hopefully they keep the 20% coupon rolling.

I'm just gonna go ahead and guess that the new code will be JUL1520 when there is one.

Love 20% off on ccmusic. Like mmfood has found the box sets can be okay on price, but the lady and I put in orders for commonplace records, Sub Pop stuff, new releases and whatnot, and generally end up spending about 105 on 8 records.

I was wanting to buy Mellon Collie from them but even with the discount it's still more than Amazon after shipping. Great deals to be had but not on eeeeverything

Oh shit. That code stopped working for the last week or so, but it is in fact working again. Thanks man!

No problem dude.  I was just trying out random codes and then tested that one again.  Waa-lah!  I have an order I've been sitting on also so it's nice to see it active again.  I have to wonder how long ccmusic will continue these sales.

this is site a joke, I wanted to login to see it and they reset my password with this mail:

"We have migrated your account to the new Collectors' Choice Music website.

For security purposes, please set your password for this migrated account.

To reset your Collectors' Choice Music password, please click"

and there there is no link to click on...

this is site a joke, I wanted to login to see it and they reset my password with this mail:

I got the same one earlier this AM. 

The site must have changed in the last day or two...pleased they finally have the functioning paypal option...thinking/hoping it is fixed in the next few days, had a couple hundred $ worth of stuff in my cart and would like that discount.  

Same thing happened to me, what you need to do is use the "forgot your password"link and you will be all set in a minute.

Site/cart system is very similar to Deep Discount now (sister site). Deep Discount has a spot for a coupon code so hopefully CCMusic gets that option back. 

The site is a mess. I hate using it but I love cheap records. Glad I placed my big order before they made the change.