PO: Minecraft OST! (UK soon)

Minecraft lenticular available for European customers on NewsOnVinyl:

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/soundtrack-ost-minecraft-volume-alpha-ltd-lenticul.html

If you've ordered the regular green and would like to chance to the one with Lenticular cover here's the procedure as emailed me by customer care:

-----

Hello Riccardo,

There are 2 versions coming out.
Both have the Green vinyl, one has the Lenticular cover and one hasn't.

The one in your order right now is the one without the Lenticular cover.
If you would like to chance to the one with Lenticular cover, that is possible. 

You can just place a new order with that item in it. 
Wen your placing the order you can add as comment that you would like to cancel your other order (ORDXXXXX).

And I’ll make sure that it gets done.

Man. I love making an order and coming back after a couple days and finding out that a bunch of stuff is different now and the order I made wasn't the best one I could make. Jesus. Guess I'm cancelling Amazon's green and hunting for a lenticular green.

EDIT: Although I still don't understand this release like many others. Ghostly site says special lenticular with transparent green, or just 'green', and Amazon says transparent green. So either amazon has the lenticular one with transparent green, or they just have 'green' and were misinformed. I dunno what to do, now I'm hesitant about cancelling.

So there's a note on the Ghostly site that they will do a black vinyl 2nd pressing with the lenticular cover. So if you order one of those and a regular green vinyl 1st pressing from amazon, can you DIY your own limited first pressing?

5619492aba8ec68b0d1b2d85104f34b2_zpswva7

There's probably a barcode, catalog number, or other means of distinguishing the first and second run of lenticular sleeves from one another.

So there's a note on the Ghostly site that they will do a black vinyl 2nd pressing with the lenticular cover. So if you order one of those and a regular green vinyl 1st pressing from amazon, can you DIY your own limited first pressing?

5619492aba8ec68b0d1b2d85104f34b2_zpswva7

Remember that the black lenticular cover is unnumbered. Which leads to the conclusion that the originals are numbered. So no, probably not.

• 1 month later...

Mine came today. I live a few cities over from where Ghostly is located so it didn't have to travel very far. 

It's a single jacket with a plain white inner sleeve. Comes with a download code, too. 

3D lenticular jacket is okay but it's not really that cool. The green vinyl looks nice.

Will spin it tonight...