please vote for this picture of me wearing stockings AND win a record if i win!

avery

not as risqué as you would think, but i would like to win or at least place!

i basically had to submit a style or look featuring tights into a contest to win a pair of shoes or stockings, and surprisingly ended up being a finalist.  however, i'm in last place so i thought i'd ask for some votes in the form of "like"s from you guys on this photo right here:

https://www.facebook.com/galerieslafayette/photos/a.10152828694454767.1073741890.51624954766/10152828694844767/?type=3&theater

needs to be voted upon by noon paris time or 3am PST on nov 7th.

totally appreciate it!

edit:  as i posted further down in the thread, if i win 1st place, (although since the current girl in 1st currently has 200 likes, i'd be pleased with 2nd or 3rd), i will send a random person who "like"s the pic and posts in here that he/she did a record.

ok, ya sure, i have a couple doubles in my collection that i could part with.  so yes, if anyone "like"s the pic, posts in here and i win 1st place optimally (although since that's probably unattainable, i'd still settle for 2nd or 3rd), i'll send a record out to you!  (how do i get this moved to the vinyl forum?).

and merci beaucoup daderson drowell.  don't worry, i understood what you were getting at and that is not bad at all!

nah, unfortunately, likes on IG don't count.  i posted a link to where you could vote on my IG and people kept liking that pic instead so i took it down, haha.  i appreciate the thought though.  you can ask anyone you know to vote also!