PO: Family Force 5 - Business Up Front, Party In the Back

Another one coming up for SMLXL (In addition to Relient K and House of Heroes) we have Family Force 5 - Business Up Front, Party In the Back which will be released March 2015.

https://smlxl-vinyl.myshopify.com/collections/coming-soon/products/family-force-5-business-up-front-party-in-the-back-diamond-edition-vinyl-pre-sale

If they're going to press this garbage, they should at least press some John Reuben.

Haha John Reuben. I would definitely pick that up.

It's not a full album, but there is this:

http://goteerecords.myshopify.com/collections/vinyl/products/john-reuben-are-we-there-yet-vinyl-maxi-single

Edit: sold out. 

Ha!  I listened to that album WAY more than I'd like to admit when it first came out.  Garbage, catchy, awesome, garbage.  And they do put on an amazing live show (or at least did when I saw them a couple months before this album came out).

Same, I had a promo from when I was working at a record store. Also started seeing some of their youtube Really Real Show, they cracked me the hell up at the time. Don't know if those hold up anymore, but I recall enjoying it. Everything about them just seemed like weird contrasts all over the place, they're an interesting oddity.

Loved the name Soul Glow Activatur. Wonderful reference. And I also loved them smashing up Craig Ferguson's late night set with him instigating it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...