Velvet Underground & Nico, Newbury pressing

eshame

just under 1000 copies.. i dont see this selling out fast, but maybe I am wrong.. bunch of yellow boots and picture discs floatin around to satiate the crazies.. 24.99 would have probably grabbed it.

*edit.. well they're down around 400 copies now, so maybe I am wrong.. well played newbury, well played.

I might be naive but I couldn't see this being worth much more than that $36 price tag

the fact that its over-priced already and moving like hot cakes...  there is sucker born everyday.  I've had this album for years now and NEVER listen to it.. why then am I struggling to not buy this.. f#cking hobby

I might be naive but I couldn't see this being worth much more than that $36 price tag

It's all about the limited nature of it. If I really wanted just the album for it's music, I can go on Discogs right now and get a mint graded copy for less than half what Newbury is asking for this release. About $15ppd.

As soon as these sell out you'll see them all over ebay with $100 price tags and people will still buy them.

It's all about the limited nature of it. If I really wanted just the album for it's music, I can go on Discogs right now and get a mint graded copy for less than half what Newbury is asking for this release. About $15ppd.

As soon as these sell out you'll see them all over ebay with $100 price tags and people will still buy them.

look at that.. you just convinced me to "buy now".. damn you sir.. damn you.