PO: Purity Ring - 'another eternity'

It's official looks like after weeks and months of teasing the new purity ring album is going to be dropping next year. As we know now the album will be titled another eternity, and is set to released on March, 3rd, 2015. The vinyl LP is being released though 4AD records and will be pressed onto white vinyl.

Pre-Order:

4AD

purityring-anothereternity.png

Tracklist:

1. heartsigh
2. bodyache
4. repetition
5. stranger than earth
7. dust hymn
8. flood on the floor
9. sea castle
10. stillness in woe

It's official looks like after weeks and months of teasing the new purity ring album is going to be dropping next year:

Tracklist:

Is this whole post because a song got put on YouTube? If so, this is in the wrong section until they announce a vinyl release.

Is this whole post because a song got put on YouTube? If so, this is in the wrong section until they announce a vinyl release.

The album is complete they've said it multiple times, their last album was released on vinyl, they've put out 7"s and splits before, so it's safe to assume this album will be on vinyl.

This is my favorite band that is still around, sorry if I jumped the shark I'm just hyped 

One time I was at a music festival and I accidentally went to see this band, mixing them up with the promise ring. Needless to say I had a terrible time.

I don't know who this band is or what they sound like, but if I thought I was going to be seeing the Promise Ring and any other band walked out on stage I would be heartbroken.

Y'know, the damnedest thing happened. I've been thinking about the new track all day, and I just went back and listened to it and loved it. Looks like they've got me hooked again, and I'll probably end up pre-ordering the album after all. Crazy how things can change in a day's notice, haha.

I still have high expectations, but if every track is as good as Push Pull, there's no chance of a sophomore slump.

The album is complete they've said it multiple times, their last album was released on vinyl, they've put out 7"s and splits before, so it's safe to assume this album will be on vinyl.

This is my favorite band that is still around, sorry if I jumped the shark I'm just hyped 

Purity Ring is your favorite band that is still around? Out of the ALL the bands that are currently playing, P.R. is your favorite? After only one album? Weird.