Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

2 minutes ago, nick69 said:

Holy monkey balls. Look at this: 

KING GEEDORAH Take Me To Your Leader Exclusive 2 LP Deluxe (Limited to 300)

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/king_geedorah-take_me_to_your_leader_exclusive_2_lp?variant=29182188358 

Customary crazy price. But that popout insert doe!

They thoughtfully limit you to five copies because that's how many you'll need to assemble it correctly. 

1 minute ago, unknown pleasures said:

They thoughtfully limit you to five copies because that's how many you'll need to assemble it correctly. 

Hehehe, what kind of crazy person will try to assemble it?

I just found a less limited new press of the record. On burgundy. http://ninjatune.net/release/king-geedorah/take-me-to-your-leader/?lf=df3ae012c865cf2f91bcb3ec219fe369

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, hammertime said:

They just put up a Sliver/Dive 7" exclusive...for $29.99.  FFS.

They did? I don't see it on the site. I assume they are leftovers from the last press. There's still a few in local stores for $29.99 also.

They were $10.99 when they were released originally.

8 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

They did? I don't see it on the site. I assume they are leftovers from the last press. There's still a few in local stores for $29.99 also.

They were $10.99 when they were released originally.

not sure but here it is https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/nirvana-sliver_dive_exclusive_7?variant=29521181644

51 minutes ago, MicLima said:

Was stoked to walk out of a meeting and be greeted with this. I had been holding off on buying one of those OG blue pressings from DW, but this will suffice and also save me quite a bit of money. Price is still too high though IMO. Friggin' Newbury'd it.

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Was stoked to walk out of a meeting and be greeted with this. I had been holding off on buying one of those OG blue pressings from DW, but this will suffice and also save me quite a bit of money. Price is still too high though IMO. Friggin' Newbury'd it.

Yeah, your paying an extra $10 for the green vinyl. Meh...

46 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

24 minutes ago, jeffthomas84 said:

Same here.. Glad i waited. Gatefold looks great too

Yep yep, snatched it up quick!  They'll probably be at least double the price on Discogs once Newbury sells out, escpecially being /300.

Edit: Down to 101 left now.

Edited by MicLima

1 hour ago, B-dosia said:

I remember I loved this movie so much and there was no Soundtrack when it came out due to royalties and other red tape, so I looked up all the songs and made my own. Tough paying almost $40 (especially the same day the Circa repress gets announced) for this but had to do it.

This movie is frickin' great!

6 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

would be all over a donnie darko vinyl if it was actually a full OST and not just the michael andrews score. that even a possibility?

At this point it's doubtful. They have double CD releases with disc 1 being the soundtrack and disc 2 being the score. Every cut on vinyl has been score + Mad World cover.