American Football Chicago Dates Exclusive Variant.

Papercup

I was at the show last night and they did play a new song. Also was able to snag a blue variant. They played for about an hour and a half and it was absolutely incredible! Grabbed the vinyl when I first got there, and they had a pretty decent stack of them. By the time I left, there were maybe 20 left. 

Bought two extra variants, and will probably lotto them off soon, but I don't have time in the next day or two, plus my internet is shot. I talked to the merch guy for a bit and he was prepared to sell me 10 if I wanted them. When I said I wanted 3 he didn't sweat it in the least.

Anyways, stay tuned I'll get these to two lucky slim jims soon.

• 3 months later...

I think blue looks best in my opinion, but that might be because blue is normally my favorite color. The green & yellow or red ones are still nice though, I just don't think they look as good. Honestly, I'm still a little salty that I wasn't able to buy a blue copy or a poster at the show I went to because they went overtime.