American Football Chicago Dates Exclusive Variant.

Papercup

Why didn't you just have someone who was over 21 get it for you?

I didn't personally know anyone at the show who was over 21, and I got some pretty bad social anxiety. I was also with friends who didn't really want to stay around and try to figure something out. They were offering me a free cab ride so I didn't really want to make a fuss. Just glad now that it can't happen to me again haha.

• 3 weeks later...

These dudes ripping up the UK at the moment. I picked up a deluxe 2xLP which the sticker says `180g Reflex Blue'. Does anyone know if this is another press of the blues sold at these Chicago shows?

Edit:the sticker does say tour exclusive, just wondering if it is euro tour or generic tour ex.

The one I bought at the New Years Eve show in Chicago has the same sticker on it. Only 300 of them were supposed to have been pressed on that color. My guess is they haven't sold through them all. They haven't had many shows since Jan 1st so it is probably the same pressing.

The one I bought at the New Years Eve show in Chicago has the same sticker on it. Only 300 of them were supposed to have been pressed on that color. My guess is they haven't sold through them all. They haven't had many shows since Jan 1st so it is probably the same pressing.

Cheers dude, makes sense as we grabbed the last one at the evening show, having missed out the previous night so they must be rationing the remaining vinyl.

• 3 weeks later...

Damnit. They had none in Denver, but they take them to the UK? Congrats man. I'm definitely jealous.

http://americanfootball.awesomedistro.com/products/552500-american-football-deluxe-2xcd-2xlp

Blue tour edition up on their UK distro if you or anyone are still looking for this variant. It'll probably cost you an arm and a leg after shipping though.

• 5 months later...

73f715c6cc2b110fc67503ba813f7f0e4f00541c

Hey VCers - we know you have been keeping track of this, so we wanted you to be the first to know!

We added a few copies of the American Football Deluxe Reissue tour pressing on 180-Gram Reflex Blue to our E-Store in case you missed out on grabbing a copy at a show.