Butterfly Puke Records BPR001 Debut/Giveaway (FFO Brand New, Foxing, Mineral)

NEXT RELEASE: From our FB "We will be releasing the debut album from Chicago post-hardcore outfit Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird titled Sin forma on April 21st. We're premiering their new single "If You Need A Place To Stay" on our website. Check it out, download the single, and look for information on ordering the album soon."

Link to download new song for free: http://www.butterflypuke.com/post/114532341768/we-will-be-releasing-the-debut-album-from-chicago

Cassettes right on April 21st with a deluxe release of course, vinyl hopefully in the near future.

lIWgycZ.jpg

NEXT RELEASE: From our FB "We will be releasing the debut album from Chicago post-hardcore outfit Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird titled Sin forma on April 21st. We're premiering their new single "If You Need A Place To Stay" on our website. Check it out, download the single, and look for information on ordering the album soon."

Link to download new song for free: http://www.butterflypuke.com/post/114532341768/we-will-be-releasing-the-debut-album-from-chicago

Cassettes right on April 21st with a deluxe release of course, vinyl hopefully in the near future.

lIWgycZ.jpg

Woah

Interesting. Started liking the song until the horns kicked in. Then it threw me for a loop.

The rest of album totally makes sense. They experiment with a bunch of stuff and it totally clicks, I promise. Thank you guys for listening! We have some cool plans for the deluxe tape release.

Interesting. Started liking the song until the horns kicked in. Then it threw me for a loop.

I know how you feel. It was weird to me at first, but after listening to these songs a bunch of times, I've grown to really love this band.

Just want to say thank you all for your continued support. Inuding this, we have about 4 things pretty much confirmed to be released within the next 2-3 months as well as one thing that we are trying really hard to get set in stone, but it's still pretty iffy. You have all made this worthwhile.