PO: Failure - New Album (Pledgemusic)

I love failure. But this is stupid. I will wait.

This is how I feel. They're one of my favorite bands of all time. Called in sick so I could jump on buying tickets to their first reunion show last year (which sold out in 45 seconds), but the tracks they've been releasing lately have left me a little… underwhelmed. Paying $50 for a new album from them out the gate would just be irresponsible of me. More power to those with the money to burn, I guess.

If this disappears, maybe I can find someone to trade me for my sealed Shrine/Solaris 7"

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Fantastic Planet repress

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/failure

$99

180g clear vinyl, double album, in a poly bag, signed by all 3 band members. Includes shipping and handling and a digital download of the new album, plus access to all exclusive updates.

$50

120g black vinyl. Includes shipping and handling and a digital download of the new album, plus access to all exclusive updates.

glad to have an original so I don't have to splurge for this...

Fantastic Planet repress

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/failure

$99

180g clear vinyl, double album, in a poly bag, signed by all 3 band members. Includes shipping and handling and a digital download of the new album, plus access to all exclusive updates.

$50

120g black vinyl. Includes shipping and handling and a digital download of the new album, plus access to all exclusive updates.

glad to have an original so I don't have to splurge for this...

Splurged on the $99 version because ...$300 for a used copy was killing me

$99 to get a new version signed fuck it.

Kickstarter vinyl pre-orders generally sell for inflated prices to help fund said project.

Stop calling it kickstarter , this is like the mentality of if it's an mp3 player it's an ipod uggghhhhh.

But I think that they probably won't do a big press of it or if they do something will be different.

Stop calling it kickstarter , this is like the mentality of if it's an mp3 player it's an ipod uggghhhhh.

But I think that they probably won't do a big press of it or if they do something will be different.

I'll call it whatever the hell I want to. ;)  Your analogy sucks, too, but we don't need to go there.

With that said, I truly recalled it being an actual kickstarter project and not pledgemusic when I viewed the link (and now I realize pledgemusic is in the title of this thread, too - duh!). The names are different, but it's just another crowdfunding website.