The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Double LP

I don't want to have to constantly receive updates on other movie soundtracks coming out that I have no interest in just to find out info about the one I'm interested in.  Interstellar has it's own thread, no one's really complaining much.  

So then to that point, should a separate thread be created for every movie soundtrack that is being produced? 

So then to that point, should a separate thread be created for every movie soundtrack that is being produced? 

Well we don't have a collect-all thread for every awful late early 90s/early 00s alt-rock release that gets put out.  I'm inclined to say let's make separate threads for particular soundtracks so people can get updates on that specific release and can dialogue about it.  I assume most people are operating from their "My Content" sections on here, so you'll only get updates on replies to threads you want to see anyway.  

Just my opinion.  

Well we don't have a collect-all thread for every awful late early 90s/early 00s alt-rock release that gets put out.  I'm inclined to say let's make separate threads for particular soundtracks so people can get updates on that specific release and can dialogue about it.  I assume most people are operating from their "My Content" sections on here, so you'll only get updates on replies to threads you want to see anyway.  

Just my opinion.  

If you only use my content how would you find a new thread?

Just my opinion.  

I like you combatchuckaa.

BmN16BP.png

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (FEBRUARY 20th, 2015)

SPACELAB9 announces The Lego Movie RSD Release ahead of the Oscars

February 20th, 2015 – Do you know what’s awesome? “Everything is Awesome”! Catch Tegan and Sara with The Lonely Island performing the Oscar nominated “Everything is Awesome” from The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack on Sunday, February 22nd at the 87th Academy Awards ceremony. Just in time to celebrate the awesomeness, Spacelab9 announces the limited edition release of The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack as a Double LP Picture Disc, exclusively for April 18th, Record Store Day 2015.

Not just a mere Picture Disc, the deluxe Double LP Record Store Day edition is packaged in a double-wide, LEGO® “brick” die cut jacket and also includes an exclusive bonus full color 18” x 24” poster featuring the LEGO RECORD STORE diorama built and photographed by artist Ryan Howerter. Like most Record Store Day releases, these are sure to go quickly so be sure to visit your favorite local record store ahead of time and make sure they order these gems nice and early!

People also buy Nickelback stuff so.

IMO, Nickelback sucks which is why I choose to (and I am assuming you as well) don't purchase their records. But obviously there are people who do enjoy Nickelback so good for them. We like Lego Movie and we like picture discs and apparently so do our customers. So with all those factors there is no reason for us to not release picture discs just because our decision to do so is met with the disapproval of an individual from a messageboard. You don't like them? Great, I hope you use your hard earned cash and time to purchase and listen to records you do enjoy.