The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Double LP

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone ! :)

First of all, excuse-me if my english is poor... I'm a 38 years old frenchie. :ph34r:

I am searching on internet some informations about the different OST Vinyl of The Lego Movie but I can't find out what are the different tracks between the Single and the Double LP.

(If I'm not mistaking there are also versions with different colors but I don't care because they are limited and I would not be to get them in my country)

When I check for the Single LP (ASIN: B00QSUYC50) I see the same tracks than the ones on the Double LP (ASIN: B00RHYBGRI).

Strange, isn't it ? I think it's a mistake and there are not 28 songs on the Single LP but I can't found which ones are included.

I also search for the back of the OST (vinyl) but wasn't able to find any. :wacko:

So... does anyone here own the SIngle LP, and could tell us which tracks are included ? Thanks ! :)

The full 28-track OST runs 58 minutes, so it easily fits on a single LP. They're just more spread out on the 2LP release. Theoretically this allows better sound quality and higher dynamic range, but doesn't guarantee it.

Thanks for your replies guys. :)

Only 58 minutes for 28 tracks ? So it means we have to change sides every 14 or 15 minutes ? Ok... :blink:

Changing sides of a LP is not a problem (I like it, it's like a break) but every 14/15 minutes is way too much for an album, IMO.

I have to consider that point, thanks. ;)

Our (the Spacelab9 version) will be a double LP and we should have a press release issued tomorrow with all the colored vinyl details as well as some the cool premiums that will be coming with the direct version. Thanks for your patience everyone in regards to the flow of information.

Me too!

What the hell!?!?!?!?!?

Also, I feel like this needs an exclusive minfigure of some sort that coincides with the release!!!! 

Sorry guys for the delay, just waiting for clearance. Was hoping to have that this afternoon but it is not looking likely maybe tomorrow.

And ifworkpermits I think you are going to be very pleased, just saying....

Sorry guys for the delay, just waiting for clearance. Was hoping to have that this afternoon but it is not looking likely maybe tomorrow.

And ifworkpermits I think you are going to be very pleased, just saying....

Clearance for more info? Or for sale? Either way cant wait!! 

We sincerely apologize about the delay of information and ultimately the delay of the record but it is completely out of our control. Here is some new info, and the pre-sale will be announced very shortly.

m0yxm0t.jpg

gvtqj24.jpg

VBRLB9B.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (FEBRUARY 11th, 2015)

SPACELAB9 Reveals The LEGO® Movie Double LP Colored Vinyl Variant Editions

February 11th, 2015 – Following the announcement of the Double-LP release for the The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack album, featuring the Oscar-Nominated track "Everything is Awesome", SPACELAB9 returns to reveal the details behind the colored vinyl variants to be made available during the album’s pre-sale, start time to be announced at a later date.

Lavishly packaged in a full color gatefold jacket with a bonus, eight page, 12” x12” full color booklet, The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Double LP will be available in two different colored vinyl variants, both exclusively from SPACELAB9.com. The first, and most limited is the Wyldstyle variant, celebrating the flamboyant supporting character with clear vinyl and black, blue and purple streaks. Not to be outdone, lead character Emmet gets his own color-coordinated variant consisting of half orange vinyl / half blue vinyl to compliment his favorite outfit.For the die-hard collectors and early birds, the Wyldstyle variant also includes a custom SPACELAB9 LEGO® mini figure with a numbered certificate of authenticity -while supplies last!