alexisonfire vinyl

Hmm lovely bunch of smartasses here, the thread was meant for does anyone have it who is selling it? Also where did you get the box set?

You posted in the wrong section, that's why people are being smart asses. Use the search function, if you still can't figure out where to buy a box set let me know and I will help you.

your local record store should be able to get it in for you, no problem.  its in print.  welcome to vc and good luck.  

edit.. also, VC is filled with lots of rad people that will bend over backwards to help you but not if you're a goof and call them smartasssssessses on you're third post.

edit#2.  I have a copy.

Anyone have alexisonfire crisis vinyl?

Eh MANG. Heard you was askin bout if PPLZ be havin' that chris's album by Alex is on fire. They're perdy good, specially dat singer guy who started that band "Town and Purple" think his name is Austin Tailor. Anyway, as to whether or not I have a copy the answer is none YA beeswax.

Hmm lovely bunch of smartasses here, the thread was meant for does anyone have it who is selling it? Also where did you get the box set?

Dude, the very first thing you can see when you go to www.boards.vinylcollective.com is the list of sub-forums, one of which is the Sale/Trade/Wants--which is the forum you need. 

Some people seriously have no clue how to Internet. No remorse for those who create such a vague thread title, vague post, and on top of that, post in the wrong section. Is it a massive deal? No. But seriously, it's so fucking easy to not completely fuck up a simple post like this that its hilarious.