BARGAIN YOUR RECORDS !

Waves Records

I have a Beatles For Sale LP I am wanting to sell. Its a first pressing made in Britain (Parlaphone) I have seen many different prices for it online so I am a bit lost at the mo. The record is in great condition, but the sleeve has seen better days. However, I am sure the right collector find it very intersting. Does anyone want to buy/ or can help me valuate it please? I am happy to email anyone pics as I can't fiure out how to ad photos on here?

I can give you like $235, but you have to send it to me before I pay.. That's the best bargain i can give you..

Waves Records is the 1st website that allows you to bargain you records !

Start paying what YOU want for your records !

Then how do you call the possibility of making an offer through a form and sending it to the seller ? 

Revolutionary shit!

I cant think of a single other site that offers this function

I have a Beatles For Sale LP I am wanting to sell. Its a first pressing made in Britain (Parlaphone) I have seen many different prices for it online so I am a bit lost at the mo. The record is in great condition, but the sleeve has seen better days. However, I am sure the right collector find it very intersting. Does anyone want to buy/ or can help me valuate it please? I am happy to email anyone pics as I can't fiure out how to ad photos on here?

Are you really using this thread to sell your stuff ?

Anyway. How do you know it is a first pressing ? If you want help with the grading you need to provide that information :

- Name of the album

- Name of the Band

- Format

- Date of the release

- Label (plus color of it)

- PRO (if available)

- Serial number (careful with the Beatles records you need to be thorough)

For the state of the sleeve and the record. Give all the defects you can find.

Hi guys !

I'm working on a new version for the website. You will now be able to sort the records by genres, artists, price range and alphabetic order !

What if I want to sort it in autobiographical order? Like, so that I know that I first listened to Elvis Costello's My Aim is True when I was 14, but then heard Nick Lowe's Pure Pop for Now People just after that, and had owned a copy of Lowe's Labour of Lust before all this happened?

Hey Waves Records,

It's pretty clear at this point you won't listen to reason, but here's a quick try at it anyway:

There's a reason that in ten pages, no one has voiced support for your project. The entire concept of your business is irredeemable garbage. It's clear you've put plenty of effort into this, which is equal parts hilarious and depressing, but you should stop wasting your time on this nonsense. Throw your stuff on Discogs or eBay or something.

And quit trying to fuck over gullible customers by listing your junk at 10,000% its value. You know damn well that's what this whole thing is about.

This has to be an elaborate troll, right? $200 for that record? The idea of paying $200 for ANY record is laughable to me, but for a beat up old Buffalo Springfield record from a yard sale, a thrift store, or a dollar bin somewhere? There's no bargain to be had there. This business model is so flawed and irrational that it is beyond the realm of possibility. No one could really go into this thinking it would work or be a good idea.

The test press of that album wouldn't go for $200.

This has to be an elaborate troll, right? $200 for that record? The idea of paying $200 for ANY record is laughable to me, but for a beat up old Buffalo Springfield record from a yard sale, a thrift store, or a dollar bin somewhere? There's no bargain to be had there. This business model is so flawed and irrational that it is beyond the realm of possibility. No one could really go into this thinking it would work or be a good idea.

I am by no means defending Mr. Bargain, or Buffalo Springfield for that matter, but some of their rare shit commands a hefty price. I had Last Time Around, Mono at one point in my life. Some dude paid me like 300 dollars for that. It was much needed at the time as I was moving several states away...

I commend the dude for trying something different, but those prices are so far out of line, I just don't know. Additionally, the website makes me feel like if I ever did acid, it would be something like that cascading my vision. 

Just bargain it!

• 2 weeks later...

10750129_1579236482313106_42564854314521

WE ARE BACK !

We improved our website : WAVES RECORDS

What's new ?

- A full menu : You can now sort our vinyl records by genre, alphabetic order and price range !
    - We added a News section so you can quickly check (or double check) our new vinyl records 
    - Coming soon : A News feed, so you don't miss anything.  A forum, so you guys can talk about vinyl records, tricks and tips to know how to take care of them and stock them and much more...
   - A new surfing and buying experience : we changed our product display and made the checkout easier and more user friendly.
   - We opened a Facebook store so you can socialize and check our latest product updates. You can also like us if you want to get discount coupons...

Visit our website : WAVES RECORDS

And get 10% off of the total amount of your order.

Use this special offer code when you checkout

NOTE : This coupon is usable up to 30 times. It is limited to one use per checkout but not limited to one use per person, so be quick before they are all redeemed !

You want more cool stuff like that ?

Like our Facebook page : WAVES RECORDS

And you'll have the chance to get more discount coupons, the latest news and... well pretty much everything about WAVES RECORDS !