DIIV Oshin on LP (misprint label) only 80 copies available from Captured Tracks

I own the original press of Oshin on black. It isn't the best pressing, slight wobble/slight warble. I feel like this was typical for Captured Tracks releases in the past, as I received so many slightly warped Wild Nothing LPs (Nocturne LTD & Gemini especially). I believe they switched pressing plants not too long ago, so I am hoping this mislabeled version is a better press. We'll see...

I picked up an OG copy last year and it had a hint of wobble/warble, too.  Also hoping this one is an improved press.

Pretty sure someone here mentioned they spoke directly to the label owner about this getting repressed very soon. So hold out hope, those of you who don't have it yet.

i  talked to cole after a show, about 6 months ago regarding the album being out of print, and he said it is out of print because they cant use the artwork any more.

Pretty sure someone here mentioned they spoke directly to the label owner about this getting repressed very soon. So hold out hope, those of you who don't have it yet.

That was me, however it was soon du-bunked by someone who is friends with them. Said it's definitely not happening.

i  talked to cole after a show, about 6 months ago regarding the album being out of print, and he said it is out of print because they cant use the artwork any more.

So is that why the LP is so pricey on Discogs? I don't think it's limited to a certain number or anything... any info on that?

I wonder if this "misprint" version is a newer pressing, or just OG pressings that they came across which were mislabeled. Anyway I was lucky to grab one before they sold out. Pretty cool to have a misprint of an already "rare" album.