PO Soon: CHON's debut LP - Grow

• 10 months later...
On 1/12/2017 at 11:31 AM, ethereal said:

anyone know why they changed the sleeve for the reissues? the og looks so much better and is what is keeping me from picking up any other variants despite my love for the album.

They changed the artwork after the first press. Only the paint and green have the original artwork. 

1 hour ago, Werner Herzog said:

They changed the artwork after the first press. Only the paint and green have the original artwork. 

I know, I have the green marble version with the og sleeve which is why I said that.  I definitely wouldn't mind another variant but the new artwork is so meh compared to the og

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

I know, I have the green marble version with the og sleeve which is why I said that.  I definitely wouldn't mind another variant but the new artwork is so meh compared to the og

I agree. The alternate artwork isn't as appealing, but, I don't really care. I'm just stoked to own it! 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Going tonight can anyone confirm if they had lp copies on this tour? Don't really care what variant, just want to own this finally

also, for what it's worth, when I saw them a few months back with Polyphia, they had a colored variant but wanted $40 at the merch table.

my girl grabbed one because she really wanted it but I don't think I would have ever sprung for it.

50 minutes ago, ethereal said:

also, for what it's worth, when I saw them a few months back with Polyphia, they had a colored variant but wanted $40 at the merch table.

my girl grabbed one because she really wanted it but I don't think I would have ever sprung for it.

I mean I could see that if it's the paint spill but I don't think any other variant is currently worth that.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

https://chon.merchdirect.com/products/67462-grow-5-year-anniversary-lp-black-friday-exclusive

My god this is gorgeous.

- Black & Mint Green Side A/B w/ Neon Yellow Splatter
- Includes expanded packaging with gatefold jacket, full color inner sleeve, and 8 page full sized art booklet.
- Includes digital download card.