Better Call Saul

Rip

I knew that Bob O was a talented/funny guy and I knew that he did a great job in Breaking Bad, but I wasn't sure he could pull off the solo act versus playing Saul as a supporting character.

He's really killing it. He does the funny " Aways-On Saul" bits, but is also carrying the quiet moments.

It's a real testament to Bob O's versatility and the top notch direction.

I am having such a hard time waiting until Monday.  Gooood lord

it really, really helps that bob's burgers, brooklyn nine-nine, parks & rec, new girl, broad city, workaholics, always sunny, portlandia, and archer are all in season right now.

and to be honest, that lineup right there might be the single best season of television i've ever gotten involved in.

I like this show and I think it's off to a good start, but I'm not completely blown away yet.  I think it's still finding it's footing a bit.  It's probably off to a better start than Breaking Bad was this early on (the first season of that needed some polish too).  I do really like Michael McKean cast as his brother, that was genius.

it really, really helps that bob's burgers, brooklyn nine-nine, parks & rec, new girl, broad city, workaholics, always sunny, portlandia, and archer are all in season right now.

and to be honest, that lineup right there might be the single best season of television i've ever gotten involved in.

My friend showed me Portlandia, and I must say. It has to be the most random, weird, and hilarious show I've ever seen. Heard Brooklyn Nine-Nine is supposed to be funny too.

You should check out Sirens. New show on USA that is airing right now. 

You are a lunatic. Finish breaking bad.

so i got to about season 4 of BB before I stopped cause it got so boring. I'm caught up with this show and I like it thus so far.

Will finishing BB make me appreciate this more //// am I missing something?