(A Disscussion Somewhat Related To) Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

Thank you I highly appreciate the information and the intelligence in your post. Of course im not expecting and audiophile recording from this release but I sure would hate after all this time waiting for a repress to pick it up and it sounds like triple crowns pressing of the devil and god.....dull and lifeless.

While the Triple Crown press is not without issue (I have the red vinyl) I do think it is the best of a bad lot. The MoV issue does not sound quite right to me even though there is cleaner high frequency content in the cut - by far the biggest shortcoming of the TCR pressing. I will not even bother to validate the AFS pressing by comparing it to the others, it's a miracle that thing came out even resembling the album in any form. It's better in frames than on turntables.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone like MFSL giving the record a shot - and being that every pressing has been a licensed release, it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility either.

I think it's safe to say this world doesn't need any more copies of TDAG.

Until I can get a copy for $20 there aren't enough copies. More market saturation please. I want flippers to be begging people to pay anything just to get their 10 extra copies out of their house.

Each "new" pressing of DGRIM starts a frenzy amongst variant collectors. The answer for lowering the resale cost is to press one variant of black for eternity and stop pressing a new color every other year.

This could be said about a lot of albums. OR you could take the Victory Records road and repress your albums on a different color every week. Then people just stop caring. 

I'm still very confused by housed in a paper bag. Wouldn't that be the exclusive part?

I guess you're right that "special packaging" would refer more to the bag than the stickers and stuff. it would make it more hilarious and even sadder if that was the only difference between this release and the one in May. So lame