The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

For those of you who missed out on bullmoose . I'm holding out faith for bullmoose cause I ordered pretty early on before it hit over here on vinyl collective.

http://store.acousticsounds.com/l/2525/Vinyl_Films_Records

Thanks man! I'm almost certain my record store will get me one but I ordered just in case. Will gladly sell at cost to whomever needs if that happens. How's acoustic sounds with reliability usually?

Thanks man! I'm almost certain my record store will get me one but I ordered just in case. Will gladly sell at cost to whomever needs if that happens. How's acoustic sounds with reliability usually?

not sure about reliability but I had a pretty atrocious customer service experience with them.. easily my worst experience with an online retailer.  Still ordered.

not sure about reliability but I had a pretty atrocious customer service experience with them.. easily my worst experience with an online retailer. Still ordered.

Damn really? That sucks. I saw my money was charged when I placed the order. I hope it doesn't become an issue to get a refund if they can't supply.