The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

Pretty cool there's a lot of us in metro detroit! I

Used to hit up dearborn as they get the most quantity of everything but there line is nuts! Too many flippers! And yea A2 is college town! I went to found sound last year and year before cause it was newer! I usually hit street corner too! But they do PO too so Im covered with the 3 things I want!

Might it be cheaper to pay flipper prices than to drive an entire state over?

I considered that, but a friend and I are gonna take the trip together and split gas and driving time. It's 2 1/2 hours straight up the interstate from us, just gotta get on the road and there early enough.

I went to one of the big old stores in the area at 6 am, was the 10th person in line, and I couldn't find this.  Super bummed, I drove to a smaller shop that hadn't opened yet that I knew had at least one copy.  I talked to the guy who was working the store and he said they got three and he would hold me for me.  He single handedly saved my RSD.   :wub:

After calling every store in my state that would answer the phone yesterday I

looked around all morning. no one in my area got one of these today. ... maybe later in the week next week.

Not sure where you are, but between two shops I visited today I found 16 copies of WNTTM...None in my entire state, but 16 copies in 2 places just over in the next state..

looked around all morning. no one in my area got one of these today. ... maybe later in the week next week.

I might be able to help you out!~ man.... One of my stores is getting there copies next week! (wnttm)....

4 of the stores in MICHIGAN didn't get theres yet...the one that did had 1 left at like 3pm ( I was shocked ) its where I got mine so I couldn't buy 2 (sadly, I thought of all you guys on here and would of grabbed it for someone no doubt) 

So I went to my local store today I was around 30th in line. My store system was you wait in line and tell them what you want and they'll get it for you. So when it was my turn I asked for next to moon, the manager right away came up to me told me I was the first one to ask for it which I was surprised. He said the delay was due to shipping, the distributors shipped it pretty late, and they shipped it ground not express that's the reason for the delay. Anyways he wanted my number so when they would get their shipment which was only three copies he would hold it till I could pick it up. He wrote it down in a notebook with other info I pray this week he don't forget about me lol