The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

Wish I had kept my Rough Trade order of RNRS! No word from Badman if the copy I ordered direct from them is on the way.

Still looking for "What's next to the moon" if anyone has any leads. 

I feel like this is flying under the radar for a lot of non-Koz collectors, so hopefully you'll find some copies Saturday!

Doesn't ship till late May.

Street date is 4/27 and people already have them in hand. I have one coming from Rough Trade already but wasn't sure if Bullmoose would hold mine back since I have another pre-ordered item that doesn't come out until May 5th and send it all at once. I've never dealt with them before so not sure how they work.

I did, nothing yet

Order Number: 56635-126163
Order Date: April 06, 2015

Thanks

You could probably still cancel your bullmoose one since you have one all ready coming

I will if my Rough Trade order comes before they finalize my order. Paranoia is making me hold it from fear of damage from international travel.... If I end up with two I will happily let some one else here get it for cost.

Someone on Instagram posted their copy of Rnr. Think they said they got it from Rough Trade.

Link possibly? I'm eager for this one and am just ready to see it lol. I never thought it would be put out, and even though I do have If You Want Blood, it's not the same. The art is just awesome! 

Just got this email from a shop about an hour from me, and one of the best in our state, concerning the What's Next to the Moon vinyl:

"My distributor says it hasn't been shipped to them. There may be some out there somewhere, but AEC (they get 75% of the RSD stuff) didn't get any. Sorry, but call around, if any show at last minute will let ya know."

Just got this email from a shop about an hour from me, and one of the best in our state, concerning the What's Next to the Moon vinyl:

"My distributor says it hasn't been shipped to them. There may be some out there somewhere, but AEC (they get 75% of the RSD stuff) didn't get any. Sorry, but call around, if any show at last minute will let ya know."

yeah my shop said it was delayed.. 

It's the only reason I was going out on Saturday. If I can stay home, and order this online later, I would be so happy.

Amen! I have one record shop in my town, everything else is at least an hour or more away and I've messaged at least 3 or 4 places state wide trying to find it. Makes no sense to me that it's "delayed" when people already have RnRS in hand...?