The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

Are the Rock N Roll Singer pre-orders from Rough Trade guaranteed?

When it comes to limited releases, I don't consider anything guaranteed unless you're ordering directly from a label or artist (this doesn't just go for Koz). However, as others have said in this thread, the pressing amount for "Rock 'n' Roll Singer" (2000, I believe) is the same as Biko, and that's been pretty easy to find. But who knows if it's because it was a live release and not a reissue/new material? For what it's worth, when I was able to get an order into Badman for RNRS, I cancelled my Rough Trade order. So there's one fewer person in line over there!

The people at the CD Collective message boards are gonna go BANANAS for this!

...how did you get that link?

same seller just sold 5 copies last week.  its someone with access.  or perhaps this is how those kozelek "promos" get out into the wild

same seller just sold 5 copies last week.  its someone with access.  or perhaps this is how those kozelek "promos" get out into the wild

Yeah, where the fuck do the promos get distributed if they aren't sold anywhere? A "promo" is something that is literally given away to labels, friends, etc. It's lame because I have been dying to find one of those, but $150. Dude can bend over and take a massive load of Lex Steele proportion.

0.jpg