PO: Modest Mouse - Building Nothing Out Of Something/Interstate 8-Live at Sunburst Montana

Finally home from work, no time to spin it yet, but here's a pic of it:

c827c2320ab8c8915d05ed5d8925ab9f_zps0pwe

I also do have the 2010 Epic repress on black vinyl,I'll try listening closely to both of them when I find the time.

A gatefold jacket would've been nice but oh well, the printed inner sleeves are pretty and clear vinyl is just the best.

Fucking hell. Has anyone ever had trouble with New On Vinyl? I pre-ordered both Interstate 8 and Building Nothing... on April 2nd. They were both "released" on April 30th but I haven't even received shipping confirmation. I tried to contact them but they have yet to get back to me. 

Super frustrating to deal with. 

Fucking hell. Has anyone ever had trouble with New On Vinyl? I pre-ordered both Interstate 8 and Building Nothing... on April 2nd. They were both "released" on April 30th but I haven't even received shipping confirmation. I tried to contact them but they have yet to get back to me. 

i had a shipping address issue in the past, but resolved it with the chat rep on their website in like 30 seconds. have you tried the chat option? lower right corner of site.

Wow, so they have not yet sent out your record ONE business day after it was supposed to be released (where you don't even know if they already have them in hand) and you are already bugging them? Did you consider that the time it takes them to get back to you could be better spent packing someone else's order?

Relax man, you will get your records. Better stick with Amazon if you can't wait a few days.

I spoke with them last week. They haven't received the albums yet from the distributor. Be patient. They are on their way.

So far it's just black/blue for I8 and black/red for BNOoS. Newbury has something Modest Mouse coming soon but it could be anything

Oh, I meant like the pressing #'s on the blue and red variants.   Lucked out and wound up with a red variant of BN after swapping out two very noisy copies of the black version.  (Not something I normally resort to so you know it was bad).  This one is much "cleaner" overall though there is still a bunch of loud clicks at the very end of side A.   Gotta wonder if it has to do with having so much music on a single LP (the run-off on these records is quite small). 

Oh, I meant like the pressing #'s on the blue and red variants. Lucked out and wound up with a red variant of BN after swapping out two very noisy copies of the black version. (Not something I normally resort to so you know it was bad). This one is much "cleaner" overall though there is still a bunch of loud clicks at the very end of side A. Gotta wonder if it has to do with having so much music on a single LP (the run-off on these records is quite small).

Ohhhh. That info is a mystery right now.

My red copy of BNOoS was dispatched from Banquet today and I got my clear copy of TM&A. No locked groove on side A but the pressing is noticeably less noisy than the US press I have although it wasn't too bad on that press. It's not burnyourUSpressandbuythis better but it is better I'd say.

Are they releasing it on black also? Thinking about picking up a copy to compare to my US repress.

I totally forgot I orded the colored I8 but Rough Trade shipped it the other day. I think I've ended up spending more on various versions of this album than any other album.

Are they releasing it on black also? Thinking about picking up a copy to compare to my US repress.

I totally forgot I orded the colored I8 but Rough Trade shipped it the other day. I think I've ended up spending more on various versions of this album than any other album.

It's actually been out for years on black from MOV, I think the clear was just a anniversary pressing or w/e. It also has a double wide jacket, none of that stuffing two LPs into a single LP jacket bs.

It's actually been out for years on black from MOV, I think the clear was just a anniversary pressing or w/e. It also has a double wide jacket, none of that stuffing two LPs into a single LP jacket bs.

Ohhh, now I feel like a dumbass. Thanks for the info! Going to pick up a copy soon.