PO: Modest Mouse - Building Nothing Out Of Something/Interstate 8-Live at Sunburst Montana

I found a someone selling a couple copies of the Moon & Antarctica MOV Limited Clear vinyl on ebay Germany. Only 3 left.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/MODEST-MOUSE-MOON-ANTARCTICA-LTD-NUMBERED-TRANSPARENT-2-LP-2015-PRE-ORDER-/131467599810

Thanks, more than Id like to pay but less than I would have ended up paying.

I found a someone selling a couple copies of the Moon & Antarctica MOV Limited Clear vinyl on ebay Germany. Only 3 left.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/MODEST-MOUSE-MOON-ANTARCTICA-LTD-NUMBERED-TRANSPARENT-2-LP-2015-PRE-ORDER-/131467599810

Thanks for heads up. Good price too. I thought I saw it selling for around 27 Euro when pre orders first launched and they went super fast. Even for 40 Euro with shipping, at the current exchange rate this is a great snag. I wouldn't be surprised to see these going for at least $100-200 each in a few months. Really hope seller delivers.

I'm definitely grabbing a colored copy of Interstate 8. Went to buy Building Nothing Our of Something but there is no way in hell I need a third copy of this record (plus the CD).

$$$ cant do it... just cant justify.  there will be a variant for this side of the pond.  there must.

I guarantee it will be the same price as the ones from Europe. It was like $30+ PPD each for the first two albums from Newbury and about $28 for Interstate 8 alone from Rough Trade.

I'm definitely grabbing a colored copy of Interstate 8. Went to buy Building Nothing Our of Something but there is no way in hell I need a third copy of this record (plus the CD).

Do you have two OGs? Or are you referring to the new repress that went up at Glacial Pace (assuming you ordered it). I wouldn't mind paying extra for colored versions of these, but I wish I had an idea of what will be available.

I was referring to the black repress I already purchased as well as the original. I think I'm gonna go nuts with Interstate 8 though. After paying $30 for the CD years ago, ~$20 for the vinyl versions of one of my favorite albums is not bad.

I guarantee it will be the same price as the ones from Europe. It was like $30+ PPD each for the first two albums from Newbury and about $28 for Interstate 8 alone from Rough Trade.

I hope these will be cheaper since they're not full double albums.. $43 bucks canadian each shipped is too much.. i dont need coloured that badly.  i imagine i'll be about ten bucks cheaper each when i can find a US seller.

I hope these will be cheaper since they're not full double albums.. $43 bucks canadian each shipped is too much.. i dont need coloured that badly.  i imagine i'll be about ten bucks cheaper each when i can find a US seller.

Considering it says they're "independent retailer" versions, I'm sure most record stores will get a copies of the coloured variants. At least, I'm hoping...