PO: Modest Mouse - Building Nothing Out Of Something/Interstate 8-Live at Sunburst Montana

I really don't see how red and green are a well considered choice for a variant of this record. It shares no resemblance with the cover art or any lyrical content regarding colors (of which there in fact are a few on the record). Stupid choice and a total not-gonna-buy.

I really don't see how red and green are a well considered choice for a variant of this record. It shares no resemblance with the cover art or any lyrical content regarding colors (of which there in fact are a few on the record). Stupid choice and a total not-gonna-buy.

Good thing it's sold out.

Doesn't bode well for the Hastings variant though.

Translucent Holiday Cooks Brain /800.

But seriously, I agree. So bad.

Just fyi I'd be careful about ordering these because of the text of the do not announce email

Good Afternoon,

Many of you are starting to get your hands on our April 21st new release book. In that book you will see two modest mouse reissues – one for “Building Nothing Out Of Something” and “Interstate 8.” THESE SHOULD NOT BE ON ANY WEBSITES. Please do not put these on any preorder sites or web stores until 3/25. The band will be announcing on 3/25. Do not put this anywhere until then.

Please keep this off all sites on 3/25. If anyone begins to announce prior to 3/25, they may run the risk of not receiving product. Thank you for understanding.