PO: Modest Mouse - Building Nothing Out Of Something/Interstate 8-Live at Sunburst Montana

$20 is a very reasonable price too. Only question is whether to hold out for the hope of a color variant.

Seeing as both Long Drive and LCW were $25 for 2xLP's, I was hoping these would be in the $16~ range. Oh well. They'll probably be at my local record store for $25 here in Edmonton.

Bummed this is a single LP... At 53 minutes it's just too long. I predict inner groove distortion and butthurt.

The OG copies were a single LP as well. Can anyone confirm how those sound? I would gladly pay extra for a double LP at 53 minutes, don't get me wrong, but I do wonder how much we'd actually have to worry.

The OG copies were a single LP as well. Can anyone confirm how those sound? I would gladly pay extra for a double LP at 53 minutes, don't get me wrong, but I do wonder how much we'd actually have to worry.

I have an original and minus some of the crackles from its age, it is an amazing sounding record. The drums particularly are breathtaking.

I'm not an audiophile so I'm sure someone else will school me.

I don't remember any distortion or flaws on my copy. I'll double check when I get home tonight though.

I don't remember any distortion or flaws on my copy. I'll double check when I get home tonight though.

I just gave my copy a listen and it sounded great. No problems with inner groove distortion or anything. I think the grooves were cut pretty close to fit it all because there's a good amount of dead wax in the center and on the sides. It still sounds great though.