THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS VINYL OST (GO GO GO GO GO GO)

If this was $6000 everyone should buy it - 

BUT IT'S ONLY $40. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UMAETIW/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00UMAETIW&linkCode=as2&tag=kersjour-20&linkId=B6DZVOXS3BRMUABK

2xLP - ships April 7. JUST IN TIME FOR THE NEW MOVIE THAT WILL MELT OUR BRAIN AND MAKE US CRY ALSO BECAUSE PAUL WALKER.

My philosophy on men:

There are only two types of  men, those that openly admit their love of Vin Diesel movies and those too insecure to do so. 

I LOVE Fast films. The new one is 89% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes and I can barely wait to see it. Keep hating all you closet Diesel fans keep hating. 

They've gotten to much better since they decided to be The Expendables with Cars or something. Last one was great. New one looks better. 

The Rock > Vin. Sorry Dave. 

False. And the Expendables got worse and worse. Fast keeps getting better and better. Remember when this franchise was grounded in some sort of reality? Ha ha. I can't wait for parachuting cars! 

Maybe that was a bad comparison, I've never seen an Expendables. I was trying to make the same point. Once they decided to really go for big, dumb action they've been killing it. New one looks even better. 

I'm gonna leave the other argument alone. I don't think either of us could sway the other. 

My philosophy on men:

There are only two types of  men, those that openly admit their love of Vin Diesel movies and those too insecure to do so. 

I LOVE Fast films. The new one is 89% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes and I can barely wait to see it. Keep hating all you closet Diesel fans keep hating. 

My little brother and I used to make fun of this soundtrack while watching the movie; not only for how hoaky the songs were in the scenes, but also the frequency they played. I recall a few parts of the movie that sound like an FM radio; 8-12 second bursts of "the cool part" of a song before diving right into another snippet, and another. Kind of felt like they were trying to hit a quota at times.

Man, that takes me back. I can't swing $40 for nostalgia, but I know my brother would lose his shit if we sat down and listened to this thing.