Game Of Thrones SEASON 5! (NO SPOILERS BOOK PEOPLE)

Beric Dondarrion resurrected by Thoros of Myr.

The Night King can raise the dead too...

Though it is worth noting that Melisandre was surprised that Thoros was able to raise the dead and Beric relates that the experience left him less than whole.

If Jon makes a comeback, I'd like to see some sort of rebirth by fire.

not going to happen, supposedly. Kit said in an interview, that he has heard people talk about his character being resurrected, and he said absolutely not. the producers said he's done for good. but it could be a hoax!

He has lied in interviews before about plot lines etc.

I'm pretty sure the producers wouldn't want him confirming that as the 'chance' of a resurrection would surely keep viewing figures up. They have started too many stories about him (who his mother is etc) just to kill him off. It's definitely not over yet.

He has lied in interviews before about plot lines etc.

I'm pretty sure the producers wouldn't want him confirming that as the 'chance' of a resurrection would surely keep viewing figures up. They have started too many stories about him (who his mother is etc) just to kill him off. It's definitely not over yet.

seriously!  no one knows exactly whats going to happen, and if Kit said anything BUT "im dead", it ruins the impact of the way the season ends.  He's totally dead right now, but he'll be back. I cant imagine they'd end his arc after having that staring contest with his friend the white walker.