Fallout Discussion: “76”

I've had a couple of mole rats incidents... I hope I don't run into death claws soon. Most of my vault is armed with +6-8 sawed off shotguns. Only one "high" weapon that's a +13 combat shotgun, and that's for my explorer. On a happy note I have a Spock impersonator now!

3 of the last 4 times I've opened this shit I've had a deathclaw attack.

You got too big, too fast son.  Those deathclaws see you in that nice fault of yours and they want what you got!  Real question is, are you going to let them take it or are you going to fight for what's yours?!

You got too big, too fast son.  Those deathclaws see you in that nice fault of yours and they want what you got!  Real question is, are you going to let them take it or are you going to fight for what's yours?!

Still going strong! Almost trained that dude up enough to send him out into the wasteland again.

Is there any benefit to having dwellers in the storage rooms or the living quarters (besides the obvious on that one)?

Not really. It keeps any "disasters" in those rooms from spreading immediately to other rooms, but no other benefit. I just let it spread and my dwellers in other rooms take care of stuff.

I have a storage room immediately after the vault entrance... I plan to put some decent-weapon-dwellers there. It's also kinda of a limbo for some people that can't really contribute to any of my production facilities.

Update on my vault: 60+ dwellers and going strong! Still don't have any great weapons so I'm scared every time I check. I don't think I can handle a death claw attack. I also get another lunchbox... when I put out 21 fires. 1/21th of the way there. #vault818

I have a storage room immediately after the vault entrance... I plan to put some decent-weapon-dwellers there. It's also kinda of a limbo for some people that can't really contribute to any of my production facilities.

Update on my vault: 60+ dwellers and going strong! Still don't have any great weapons so I'm scared every time I check. I don't think I can handle a death claw attack. I also get another lunchbox... when I put out 21 fires. 1/21th of the way there. #vault818

I just moved all my power facilities to the top 2 floors and heavily equipped and armored the personnel. The way I look at it all power workers should have the highest strength stat, this way when I finally encounter a deathclaw it'll have to run through 2 floors of bad asses before they can wreck everyone else.

On another note I sucked it up and bought 1 Mr. Handy. I sent that fool into the wasteland and he straight up disappeared. Doesn't show up on my dwellers list or anything. I emailed Google and Bethesda and both sent me an automated messaged which essentially told me to go fuck myself.

Learn from my mistakes friends, don't spend a single cent on this game.

I just moved all my power facilities to the top 2 floors and heavily equipped and armored the personnel. The way I look at it all power workers should have the highest strength stat, this way when I finally encounter a deathclaw it'll have to run through 2 floors of bad asses before they can wreck everyone else.

For me, during some of those in game hints, farthest things away from power shut off, so I've equally spread my power (at least). Although having multiple probably wouldn't have your resource deplete as quick...

And do stats, and maybe even armor, boost your character (besides the +_)? Like strength really helps in fights? Is Power Armor an actual good defense? Only thing I see that really does anything is your weapons.

And do stats, and maybe even armor, boost your character (besides the +_)? Like strength really helps in fights? Is Power Armor an actual good defense? Only thing I see that really does anything is your weapons.

Stats absolutely help. Strength makes them do more damage, perception makes the more likely to hit. Everything gives bonuses in the waste, like intelligence helps you beat mirelurks because you notice they're not armored on the head, one of them helps you open safes, etc.

Stats absolutely help. Strength makes them do more damage, perception makes the more likely to hit. Everything gives bonuses in the waste, like intelligence helps you beat mirelurks because you notice they're not armored on the head, one of them helps you open safes, etc.

Duh, I feel stupid. I KNEW Luck helped (rushing resources, better gear, more money, etc.) so obviously the others should've as well. I guess my only question/complaint now is: if you've built an armory, why can't you build good guns?!?!

#nomoreBBguns #you'llshootyou'reyeoutkid #whenwillVChavehashtaguse? #Falloutvibes

Duh, I feel stupid. I KNEW Luck helped (rushing resources, better gear, more money, etc.) so obviously the others should've as well. I guess my only question/complaint now is: if you've built an armory, why can't you build good guns?!?!

#nomoreBBguns #you'llshootyou'reyeoutkid #whenwillVChavehashtaguse? #Falloutvibes

Gotta run the wastes for that shit! I've been having slightly better luck lately. Got my dude up above 10 E and 10 L, everything else is 5+ and he's level 50. Gonna have to level his other stuff too though. I think he'll make it about 2 days but he's too weak to hit the 60 hour mark.

I still get the occasional BB gun with him, but I'm also finding plasma pistols, double barrel shottys and sniper rifles.

I just realized I should level my dudes more. Was saving them for "level x dudes" but those deathclaw attacks made me regret them not having more health.

Gotta run the wastes for that shit! I've been having slightly better luck lately. Got my dude up above 10 E and 10 L, everything else is 5+ and he's level 50. Gonna have to level his other stuff too though. I think he'll make it about 2 days but he's too weak to hit the 60 hour mark.

I still get the occasional BB gun with him, but I'm also finding plasma pistols, double barrel shottys and sniper rifles.

I just realized I should level my dudes more. Was saving them for "level x dudes" but those deathclaw attacks made me regret them not having more health.

I have Jason Vorhees and a level 36 with high E. Just need to get a game room and start training their L. And had my first death claw attack... I'm traumatized now hahaha!

Just had my first deathclaw attack...

Fuck.

I was judged for moving all my power facilities to the top levels, yet I survived my first 2 deathclaw attacks without losing a single person or them passing the second level. I've probably gotten 6 attacks so far and only lost 1 dweller because she was unarmed.