Fallout Discussion: “76”

I did some reading, evidently radio stations cause more Deathclaw attacks because they cause more activity outside your vault. I got rid of all but one and will just focus on training offspring since I've got over 90 dwellers now.

I also have an objective to kill 2 raiders without using weapons. Not sure how that will work given they'll destroy my dwellers if they don't have any guns equipped.

Started a new vault and doing pretty well. Up to almost 30 dwellers. Got a mirv so I sent a guy with high endurance out with it for almost 24 hours and he came back a level 35 while everyone at the vault is less than 15. He came back with a shit ton of gear including a alien blaster. Pretty happy.

i sent elder lyons and scribe rothchild on an expedition a few hours ago.. lyons has a rocket launcher, and rothchild has a armor piercing sniper rifle. each loaded with 10 stimpacks, and radaways.

lets see if they can survive 48 hours.

also, when they do a game update...id love to see Fawkes as a character!

Longest expedition: 4 days 10 hours and change.

Could have probably gone another couple of hours, full health, but no more stimpacks were left.  Decided to bring him home rather than possibly loose 1,000 caps.

Traditionally I have gone with just simply the highest strength dude and send him off with the best strength armor and weapon.  I mixed it up a little this time and took a guy with max strength, and a decent mix of other stats, and a legendary bomber jacket that gives +2 to like four stats or something.  Worked really well, obviously.

People should post their records, I'm curious to see how long a fully upgraded character can go for.