DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

I have no doubt Eros is amazing. Being recorded between SNW and Diamond Eyes, has to be some great material. I can see it being something they release when they decide to call it quits, or have it be some sort of milestone as a band release. (tenth album, anniversary of Chi's accident/death, etc.) 

Can't wait for more details for this upcoming album though.

New Lamb of God song featuring Chino.

https://youtu.be/qoM6qDXw9Dw

I honestly love it. I was never a huge fan of LoG other albums but all of the singles theyve released are great.

The hook from Randy is awesome as well. I was expecting a pretty gnarly Chino scream in there somewhere though.

I'm gonna wait on the Hot Topic edition. Gotta keep the collection going.

Summoning Travis.

Travis is quick to pimp out HT so if he hasn't already said it then I wouldn't assume anything just yet.

Well ya know...it's kinda part of my job to let people know about vinyl that HT sells.

Hopefully there will be a HT exclusive but I dont know what the band's plans are for this release, nothing confirmed yet.

Well ya know...it's kinda part of my job to let people know about vinyl that HT sells.

Hopefully there will be a HT exclusive but I dont know what the band's plans are for this release, nothing confirmed yet.

Not hating my dude! Just letting those other folks know that if it was already lined up we probably would've heard from you by now.

I've never really thought about it. Do bands/labels press a certain colorway, and then give them to whichever retailer will have that variant exclusively? 

I've never really thought about it. Do bands/labels press a certain colorway, and then give them to whichever retailer will have that variant exclusively?

Yea man. HT, Hastings, Newberry... not record labels. Just retailers that get their hands on exclusive variants via guys like Travis that reach out to them and make a deal.