PO Now: moneen - are we really... (05.29)

intrigued to see how much that bundle will ultimately be. i may spring on it. but ultimately will get "are we really happy" no matter what.

hope  "theory" will also eventually get pressed. that's one of my favorite albums.

I defiantly wasnt as into that album, but I would also be pumped if that came out.

I totally understand typos happen and I even understand people using the wrong there, their, they're, but does anyone know why so many people spell definitely as "defiantly"? its just sooooo fucking wrong, and so many people do it. drives me up a wall.

it could just be fat-fingers combined with autocorrect on a phone

my biggest question is are these a la carte copies going to go up at the same time as the bundle?

i don't want to F5 to death trying to get the bundle and then miss out on everything.

they're going up at the same time.. i cant imagine the individual pressings selling out immediately, you should be okay.

they're going up at the same time.. i cant imagine the individual pressings selling out immediately, you should be okay.

excellent, thanks for the response! 

really hoping i can get lucky on that bundle. i somehow snagged the first AOF boxset, but that took all night (on christmas eve!!!). 

i'll let the split go for cost if i can get one. really just want the live album and moneen.

excellent, thanks for the response! 

really hoping i can get lucky on that bundle. i somehow snagged the first AOF boxset, but that took all night (on christmas eve!!!). 

i'll let the split go for cost if i can get one. really just want the live album and moneen.

Shit, if I manage one I'll let the split and live album go for free. :) All I care about is that sweet, sweet, colored Are We Really Happy.