PO now: David Bowie - Five Years 1969-1973 box set

I just ordered this. I've never had much luck finding good OG copies of most Bowie albums, so getting this set for $155 shipped plus 3% back through Ebates is an awesome deal.

This is why I haven't bought older records. I can't have less than VG+ records sitting on my shelves. I wish i could, cheap vinyl shopping would be awesome. That being said, I'll end up buying this soon enough

Nice. Hope that includes the Re:Call compilation too (the only thing I need from this box really).

Doesn't look like it. Gotta save something exclusive for the box I guess.

http://www.bullmoose.com/search?q=bowie&upc=825646287390,825646287383,825646289448,825646287376,825646289431,825646289424

Nice. Hope that includes the Re:Call compilation too (the only thing I need from this box really).

That's correct. Re:Call and everything besides the six studio albums are exclusive to the box.

Sweet. Time to pick up a nice copy of The Man Who Sold the World for a reasonable price.

This is a pretty sweet looking disc dude.  Parlo stamp on front of sleeve.  "Bowie" - big as life, dead center of label, just above spindle hole

My local store broke up the box set so some of us could get our hands on these individually.  You and I were in the same boat, as far as this release