PO: The Wonder Years - No Closer to Heaven

That's what I kind of figured. But hot topic is putting less information these days on their description even for their exclusives like pressing numbers, which should be something they would know instead of just saying limited edition. So now if anyone can tell me the variant color of the Amazon copies that would be cool. Thanks

That's what I kind of figured. But hot topic is putting less information these days on their description even for their exclusives like pressing numbers, which should be something they would know instead of just saying limited edition. So now if anyone can tell me the variant color of the Amazon copies that would be cool. Thanks

Travis usually tells us pressing info. Most people using the actual site I'm sure don't care.

Don't quote me on it but it's the retail variant which is the blue with red.

I'm pretty sure Hot Topic doesn't put the pressing numbers anymore because if its a popular record and it sells out, they'll repress it.

finally spinning this, currently on the track after cardinals. sounds great on my system and way better than my shit laptop speakers. pleased so far.

the tone is obviously very different than past albums. respect to them for trying something new. fuck you if it's not pop punk enough for you (to no one in particular, unless you think so, then to you in particular)

edit: now i'm on "i don't like who i was back then" and fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

finally spinning this, currently on the track after cardinals. sounds great on my system and way better than my shit laptop speakers. pleased so far.

the tone is obviously very different than past albums. respect to them for trying something new. fuck you if it's not pop punk enough for you (to no one in particular, unless you think so, then to you in particular)

edit: now i'm on "i don't like who i was back then" and fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

The first half of the record is pretty solid. I think most people have agreed on that.

The first half of the record is pretty solid. I think most people have agreed on that.

yeah it slowed down pretty significantly after i flipped to side B. pretty much side A is all that sustained my interest. so much for my excitement.

i'll obviously give it several more listens but i wasn't thrilled upon the first.