Moving Mountains Pneuma Repress

As some of you can figure, the screen print didn't come out as we originally planned. I don't believe we had ever said it was a cover or an alt version of the cover, but can totally understand how it could have seemed that way. We hit a lot of stupid delays and issues with a few different print shops to eventually get what we ended up with and it ended up taking longer than expected at that. I don't blame those of you for being bummed, I'm bummed a bit myself since it's not how we envisioned this. We also totally dropped the ball on not giving anyone who ordered it a heads up about the change of plans for the print. It wasn't intended, because we try to do that where possible.

If anyone feels like we've duped them into buying this version of the record, i'm happy to give you a refund on the screen print. If you feel that this version of the record is totally sub par now and you cannot live your life with it, we'll work with you to swap for a different variant where we can if you send this back to us with the print. Just email orders at topshelfrecords dot com.

How was it originally envisioned? I wouldn't have been upset if the screen print was delayed, communicated and shipped at a later time and be in line creatively with all parties involved. I'd also be up if a black/white cover art screen print for sale later down the road or what ever you envisioned.  Just want to support TSR and MM.  

As some of you can figure, the screen print didn't come out as we originally planned. I don't believe we had ever said it was a cover or an alt version of the cover, but can totally understand how it could have seemed that way. We hit a lot of stupid delays and issues with a few different print shops to eventually get what we ended up with and it ended up taking longer than expected at that. I don't blame those of you for being bummed, I'm bummed a bit myself since it's not how we envisioned this. We also totally dropped the ball on not giving anyone who ordered it a heads up about the change of plans for the print. It wasn't intended, because we try to do that where possible.

If anyone feels like we've duped them into buying this version of the record, i'm happy to give you a refund on the screen print. If you feel that this version of the record is totally sub par now and you cannot live your life with it, we'll work with you to swap for a different variant where we can if you send this back to us with the print. Just email orders at topshelfrecords dot com.

Thank you for the clarification, good to know that at least the originally plan was to have another kind of screen print. Still bummed that I shelled out $15 more by ordering it from the store than simply choosing amazon. Oh well, life goes on.

But it's $23 with Amazon Prime. (Assuming you are located in the US). How would you be saving $15?

Also, how is this $19.49 CAD on Amazon.ca, but $22.99 USD on Amazon.com?

I am located in Europe, so shipping from Topshelf was $23.50 instead of the amazon $7. Don't get me wrong, I am not blaming Topshelf for the high freight prices, just stating I would have chosen the cheaper option with the cooler variant.

I am located in Europe, so shipping from Topshelf was $23.50 instead of the amazon $7. Don't get me wrong, I am not blaming Topshelf for the high freight prices, just stating I would have chosen the cheaper option with the cooler variant.

Makes sense! I just assumed you were located in the states. Honestly, I feel the same way. I would have just grabbed it off amazon.ca and saved $25 (yes, it is actually $25 less for me to get it on Amazon). But I'm honestly not upset over it. Topshelf is too solid of a label for me to be mad.

If I remember correctly, that's how they determine which shipments go out in which order.

Lol, this has never been mentioned. It's a raffle they do after all the preorders go out. And then they do another one at the end of the year for a big prize. So even if you don't win the Pneuma draw, save the ticket.

Just got mine. Though it was packed terribly (one strip of tape, no cardboard reinforcement, and no bubble wrap), it showed up in great condition.

What's with the ticket that was included?

Its funny because Topshelf always packs their orders like this, and they always arrive in perfect condition. I've relceived 50+ orders from them, and maybe once or twice had small corner dings. So I have no problem with it yet.

I got my copy in today, it was shrinkwrapped and had a little surprise waiting for me. Seems like I got a mash-up of two versions.

iOk0hSI.jpg

that's actually really cool. Although that would drive me crazy. I'm so OCD when it comes to records. I couldn't have two different discs. That's some heavy splatter, especially on the coke bottle one.

And anyone who is looking still, I'll sell ya my white copy at cost.

got my "screenprint cover" version the other day. pictures don't do justice to how bad that thing is. the cardstock is smaller than the cover itself, so when you put it in the plastic sleeve in front of the actual gatefold cover, it looks ridiculous.

my suggestion in the future would be to email out about a delay and get it right. the half assed final version is a much larger disappointment than having to wait another month or two. maybe that's just me though.

all that being said, still love topshelf. I truly think they will learn from this swing and a miss.