1995 MAD SEASON: Live At The Moore Theater & Seattle Symphony Sonic Evolution LP

• 2 weeks later...

Found out a little info on the Seattle gig.

Recorded live to 24/96, mixing and mastering done at 24/96, mastering done by Ed Brooks at RFI in Seattle. Will follow up if I can find out who cut the vinyl and where it's being pressed.

Figure these things might be important to some wondering whether this is just CD quality cut to vinyl and so far it's looking good for vinyl fans.

Call Me A Dog sounds so good just on the crappy YouTube cuts, can't wait to hear it properly.

• 2 weeks later...

I so need that Mad Season/Seattle Symphony colored vinyl LP. Had I known there WAS a 10C exclusive, I would have promptly ordered :(

Anyone know if "Live at the Moore" will have a 10C colored variant?

If I had to guess, this "could" be the same as Lightning Bolt, with random colored vinyl.  Mostly likely, the colored vinyl will just be for the contest, and a few will seep out from time to time.  Then again, who knows.  Ten Club doesn't tell anyone anything.

Ten Club is basically the worst.

I know I am in the minority but I think they do a pretty good job, considering the size and the insane entitlement of their fan base. I kind of like the randomness and surprises they do because let's face not everyone can get everything and if everyone could a lot of the people who complain wouldn't want it then.

Did anyone get this Amazon notice about the Mad Season & The Seattle Symphony LP?

Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

I ordered both the Live at the Moore (and it shows a guaranteed date of 28 Aug 15), but no guaranteed delivery date for Sonic Evolution.

I contacted Soundstage Direct and MusicDirect in regards to Sonic Evolution.  I asked them if they would have this in stock, given the Ten Club said that they ran out of their allotment, and it is no longer available for pre-order.  Music Direct said they would, and Soundstage Direct said they were going to contact their distributor (I haven't heard back yet).  Hopefully the pre-orders from other places will be fulfilled.  The delay could just be at the pressing plants.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this from 10C:

Hello,

We received word today from our vinyl manufacturer that the MAD SEASON / SEATTLE SYMPHONY / SONIC EVOLUTION Vinyl pressing has been delayed due to extreme weather/heat in Czech Republic.

We expect to receive product soon, and will begin processing orders as soon as the vinyl arrives in Seattle.

You will receive tracking information via email when MAD SEASON / SEATTLE SYMPHONY / SONIC EVOLUTION lands.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

10c

They also said this on the forums.   Glad they were upfront about it.   :mellow:

Horse2345 said:

So this is through 10c only? Limited? They said not limited all orders would be filled?

Not sure who "they" might be?
Mad Season Seattle Symphony Vinyl is available via Ten Club and a limited quantity via ThinkIndie/CIMS stores. 
Live at the Moore Vinyl is a non-exclusive and available everywhere.