what band have you seen live the most?

I've seen Alexisonfire, Moneen and Boys Night out at least 15 times each. Outside of local bands, I've seen Brand New and Every Time I Die 5 times each and in 3 different countries.

There aren't many bands that I will go see every time they play, but those 5 bands are definitely in that category for me.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supersuckers 15+

Zeke 20+

Jawbreaker 6+

Fastball 12+ (they are locals and this was all before they got big, and they stopped playing local gigs....bastards)

Descendents 1 (because if you're lucky enough to see them once and are not in CA or CO, you got fucking lucky)

Melvins 9+ (and they never let me down)

I know I saw Mu330 over 30 times, the Honor System at least 20 times, Sweep the Leg Johnny probably 15 times, Sick Of It All...at least 8 or 9 times, I know I saw Deal's Gone Bad 20 times in one year...that was probably '99 or '00(including twice in less than 24 hours), Shot Baker at least 20 times....shit makes my brain not work correctly just thinking about it....

Interesting. I don't think I could see a band like 30+ times.

I actually have a hard time believing some people have seen bands that many times but I know there are some fanatics out there.

I have seen the Black Keys 8 times now, think thats my number 1, but that works out to about 1.2 times a year....

Interesting. I don't think I could see a band like 30+ times.

I actually have a hard time believing some people have seen bands that many times but I know there are some fanatics out there.

I have seen the Black Keys 8 times now, think thats my number 1, but that works out to about 1.2 times a year....

Think of it this way... why would we make it up? It doesn't make us look cool. If we told other people we've seen some band XX times they'd just stare at us funny or laugh.

Guest kylewilliam

ive probably seen converge close to 40 times. i followed every northern date on the jane doe tour, caught like 15 shows in europe on the you fail me tour, etc.