PO SOON: City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You

for 318 dollars shipped, dallas can keep his vinyl!

1 bundle and one smoke...100 for shipping

Beauty Bundle - $95.00 CAD

Clear / Smoke - $25.00 CAD

$120.00 CAD

+

$104.21 CAD (Shipping to Aus)

=

$224.21 CAD

even with conversion thats $235.00 - is it saying $318 for you? i just tested it.. not sure if you're exaggerating because you're unhappy or its messed up. let me know and we'll look into it..

Beauty Bundle - $95.00 CAD

Clear / Smoke - $25.00 CAD

$120.00 CAD

+

$104.21 CAD (Shipping to Aus)

=

$224.21 CAD

even with conversion thats $235.00 - is it saying $318 for you? i just tested it.. not sure if you're exaggerating because you're unhappy or its messed up. let me know and we'll look into it..

It's $224.21 US not CAD, so would work out to roughly $300

Check out Healy's quote, Justin. The prices are in USD, not CAD. My total to California was 117.41 USD. No complaints, just pointing out how skippy is getting his total with the exchange rate.

224.01usd to aud converts to 318.29 according to paypal

Check out Healy's quote, Justin. The prices are in USD, not CAD. My total to California was 117.41 USD. No complaints, just pointing out how skippy is getting his total with the exchange rate.

you guys are right, my bad - i was under the impression the store was CAD for everyone.. outside of CA its priced in USD. 

I know some of his older albums are harder to get a hold of, but do you guys think the black smoke will hang around for a while?

the entire back catalogue is still in print - we've just been waiting forever for our represses to come in! please don't resort to paying more than $25.00 for any records

the entire back catalogue is still in print - we've just been waiting forever for our represses to come in! please don't resort to paying more than $25.00 for any records

I haven't thus far. Got a good deal on a first press of Bring Me Your Love. I'm just really digging the black smoke, and hoping I'm able to grab within the next week or so.