Deja Sleeve (Deja Entendu Slipcase) - Available NOW!

Am I so old that I don't know what this word is?

elite. Thanks google.

Also apparently so (to my original question).

Haha this made me laugh, cause I had been reading this on my phone and my youngest brother (21) was at my house and I asked him. He said god damn your old, than blurted out some  "I am Uber leet, newb rofl pwn" stuff. I said ok still don't know what it means, he simply said "elite" old man it means "elite", damn it, this is simple online gaming lingo. Glad I'm not alone.

Haha this made me laugh, cause I had been reading this on my phone and my youngest brother (21) was at my house and I asked him. He said god damn your old, than blurted out some "I am Uber leet, newb rofl pwn" stuff. I said ok still don't know what it means, he simply said "elite" old man it means "elite", damn it, this is simple online gaming lingo. Glad I'm not alone.

Yeah I grew up when gaming shifted from Mario Bros. up to GTA: Vice City. We didn't have Internet in our Playstations. Lol.

Finally bought,

against the wisdom of my bank account

but I am excited.

thanks!

----------------------------------------------------

I think I will actually be cutting off pre-orders tonight.

So if anyone wants this to ship with the first shipment, i suggest ordering tonight!

Yeah I grew up when gaming shifted from Mario Bros. up to GTA: Vice City. We didn't have Internet in our Playstations. Lol.

Yeah I just remember AOL and the first chat rooms and messenger absolutely blowing my mind, scurrying to my one friend in the entire area who had it, and staying up all night. A/S/L clllllll night? Haha 

What did you decide to do about the numbering?

The first 100 will be numbered. The rest will not be. Obviously, I didn't give the idea a whole lot of thought when i volunteered to number the first 100.

There was a huge problem with a lot of the sleeves so I dont really have a count on the total at this point. I haven't contacted the manufacturer about it yet either so im not sure if they will be replaced or not. I want to get these out to everyone asap so just the first 100 will be numbered.

I hope everyone understands.

Pulling the Pre-order down at 5PM PST. Get one while you can.. All orders are shipping this week!

Will do. I've been a slacker because I'm broke, but I'll get mine today. Thanks again for making this! I hope you have enough capital to start up the TDAG or Daisy sleeves next. I'm trying to flip my Brand New collection as custom 1/1. ;)

Just kidding. I actually just think it looks sweet.

The first 100 will be numbered. The rest will not be. Obviously, I didn't give the idea a whole lot of thought when i volunteered to number the first 100.

There was a huge problem with a lot of the sleeves so I dont really have a count on the total at this point. I haven't contacted the manufacturer about it yet either so im not sure if they will be replaced or not. I want to get these out to everyone asap so just the first 100 will be numbered.

I hope everyone understands.

yeah 100 is a good number.. if im in the first 100s.. otherwise you should definitely number 200.. of course if im within the first 200s, otherwise why not do /300? unless of course im in the 400s...