Deja Sleeve (Deja Entendu Slipcase) - Available NOW!

why do you run a Guns N' Roses fan site but hate Guns N' Roses and call it's fans "loser idiots"? Why do you allow Marc Canter, a troll of Axl Rose who has been out of the loop for almost 10 years, to run around as king of the trolls and pretend to know things when he hasn't got a clue? why do you claim to not allow trolling on myfilth, yet go and troll Dj Ashba and "like" posts that are trolling Dj? Why do you allow people to trash Axl and call him bad names and call him a shitty human being when they don't know him? Why do you trolls continue to libel a woman who hasn't posted on any GNR site for months, and use naive GN'R fans to harass her? Why do you allow people to troll Jim? You're a jellyfish. And I know you won't respond publicly to this, but I want everyone to see the kind of terrible decisions you make regarding a band you claim to love. I have half a mind to text some people and make sure you and clownzy aren't admitted to any future GNR shows. 

RUSSTCB CALLING GUNS N' ROSES FANS LOSER IDIOTS:

tumblr_nsxckiWJyw1rliddzo1_400.png

Holy shit. That's probably the best thing I've ever read here.

• 1 year later...