PO: The World Is A Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness

Ah. I don't really listen to Deafheaven so I had no idea about this.

It's a train wreck.  I really hope there are less options and confusion for this pre-order.

Something else you may not be aware of – it's not a guarantee, but there's a very good chance that the European pressing will sound better than those pressed in the U.S.  They're also typically 180 gram, if that's something you're into.  And as a U.S. resident, they're virtually the same price after shipping.  Food for thought.

It's a train wreck.  I really hope there are less options and confusion for this pre-order.

Something else you may not be aware of – it's not a guarantee, but there's a very good chance that the European pressing will sound better than those pressed in the U.S.  They're also typically 180 gram, if that's something you're into.  And as a U.S. resident, they're virtually the same price after shipping.  Food for thought.

I see, I'll admit I've never bought from Epitaph before so I don't really have any idea about how they do things. Sounds like a nightmare.

I think I'm just gonna grab the BWM variant of this record. This band is definitely a hassle to keep up with, but they're so good.

I'm wondering if twiabp had to say something for Epitaph to charge $20 for a colored 2xLP.  I'm pretty sure the pianos and joyce manor records were $18 for a single lp.  

I think Twiabp earned hero status getting Epitaph to charge 20 bucks for a double LP.

Seriously.  I checked their webstore the other day and saw the new Motion City Soundtrack single LP up for $25.  That made me cringe a little.