Jared Fogle (Subway Sandwich Guy)....Uh-oh......

In response to Madie saying fuck this guy cause he is bulimic. There are lots of reasons to hate this guy, being controlling towards women, molesting kids, but not cause a dude has an eating disorder.

I was not and would never say fuck someone solely because they are bulimic. I was just stating something I heard about him. The fuck that guy part was clearly about him soliciting minors for sex. the bulimic part is relevant because he was famous for losing weight, and the pressure obviously drove him to take drastic measures. I didn't just throw that in there for the fun of it. Jesus, this is why I don't post here anymore.

It's 1.4 mil per kid, not 1.4 mil divided 14 ways, so that's something I guess.

no it is divided by 14.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/19/us/subway-jared-fogle-charges/

"Fogle, 37, also will pay restitution to the 14 victims who were secretly photographed in the images possessed by Fogle or who he paid for sex. Each victim will get $100,000, funds intended for counseling, support and other assistance."

It's just that hating on someone for a disease they cant control is ridicoulous. Man, I cant stand Robin Williams, he had depression. Fuck Roger Ebert, he had cancer. You know why Michael J. Fox sucks? Cause he has Parkinson's.

I don't that's what Madie meant, but I absolutely agree with you. For some reason people think MJF/Parkinsons jokes are funny. They always bum me out.

My wording on my original statement wasn't great, so I can see why people think I'm hating on bulimia. But I'm sincerely not, and would never. Crawling back into my lurk hole now.

In response to Madie saying fuck this guy cause he is bulimic. There are lots of reasons to hate this guy, being controlling towards women, molesting kids, but not cause a dude has an eating disorder.

I bet Madie hated this guy for years because he's bulimic and now that he's really shown what scum he is, everyone else hates this guy too and now she's not the only one to hate him.

OR maybe she was just adding some stuff that she knew about him to this thread and you're blowing it out of proportion .....

Well, pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder. Hating him for what he did is absolutely justified, but not for what he is.

no it is divided by 14.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/19/us/subway-jared-fogle-charges/

"Fogle, 37, also will pay restitution to the 14 victims who were secretly photographed in the images possessed by Fogle or who he paid for sex. Each victim will get $100,000, funds intended for counseling, support and other assistance."

Hrm. I had heard differently. That's some real bullshit that they're only getting that much for being scarred for life.

Hrm. I had heard differently. That's some real bullshit that they're only getting that much for being scarred for life.

To be fair (it's not fair, but you know what I mean) it's not like he kidnapped some kids and raped them. I believe from what I've read they were all prostituted children. He paid to have sex with all of them.  Which, again, I think, might be part of his potential plea deal - maybe part of it is revealing those who were behind the supply of the underaged children that he met with.

To be fair (it's not fair, but you know what I mean) it's not like he kidnapped some kids and raped them. I believe from what I've read they were all prostituted children. He paid to have sex with all of them. Which, again, I think, might be part of his potential plea deal - maybe part of it is revealing those who were behind the supply of the underaged children that he met with.

I think a lot of the kids getting money were the ones his dude in his foundation videotaped

Seems like he has a pretty good sense of humor, his episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm is probably the funniest one.

I think he does. I've read all his books and try to keep up on his work through his foundation, so based on the things he's said over the course of time makes me think he's in genuinely good spirits considering his condition. I mean, anyone can poke fun at themselves as long as they're comfortable with it. I'm not into other people making fun.

I've heard so many spleen jokes and it kinda rubs me the wrong way bc it does more than what people think and mine almost killed me, so lol.

I agree!

To be fair (it's not fair, but you know what I mean) it's not like he kidnapped some kids and raped them. I believe from what I've read they were all prostituted children. He paid to have sex with all of them. Which, again, I think, might be part of his potential plea deal - maybe part of it is revealing those who were behind the supply of the underaged children that he met with.

But like...a child being prostituted is most definitely being raped and has certainly been kidnapped.

lol this thread.

If you think that what I'm saying in that post is that it's nbd to have sex with child prostitutes, you might be retarded.

What I'm saying is HE himself ALONE probably did not "ruin these kids lives" they were ruined a long time ago. And MAYBE, his plea deal MIGHT have something in it that will hopefully take care of those who ORIGINALLY ruined those kids lives, by smuggling them or selling them or whatever the fuck they did.

If he had gone to someone's house and lured their fucking kid into his van and raped them I can guarantee you that there would not even be the possibility of a plea deal on the table, confession or not.

You do realize that throwing the book at this sick fuck might leave those kids and others like them in the hands of the people that enabled this to happen in the first place, right?

Should he have to pay more? Yes. He shouldn't be allowed to have any money, period. Or ever be free again, in my opinion. But, I was explaining WHY the plea deal might be so lenient, outside of the most likely bit, which is that he is a "celebrity".

And I haven't written my comments yet..until now.

The texts that were found on his phone were from a 16 year old. And in her state it was the age of consent. No talk of prostitution. Age age age. HOW ABOUT LAW LAW LAW. Fuck, my girlfriend married a man almost 20 years older than her.

Is it right? Is it wrong? It's up to you. That's all I have to say.

Am I defending the guy? No.

lol this thread.

If you think that what I'm saying in that post is that it's nbd to have sex with child prostitutes, you might be retarded.

What I'm saying is HE himself ALONE probably did not "ruin these kids lives" they were ruined a long time ago. And MAYBE, his plea deal MIGHT have something in it that will hopefully take care of those who ORIGINALLY ruined those kids lives, by smuggling them or selling them or whatever the fuck they did.

If he had gone to someone's house and lured their fucking kid into his van and raped them I can guarantee you that there would not even be the possibility of a plea deal on the table, confession or not.

You do realize that throwing the book at this sick fuck might leave those kids and others like them in the hands of the people that enabled this to happen in the first place, right?

Should he have to pay more? Yes. He shouldn't be allowed to have any money, period. Or ever be free again, in my opinion. But, I was explaining WHY the plea deal might be so lenient, outside of the most likely bit, which is that he is a "celebrity".

Our legal system may not be perfect but I have enough faith in it that law enforcement won't just throw these kids 100k and not investigate their living situations that led them into this. Seems like a huge stretch.

The texts that were found on his phone were from a 16 year old. And in her state it was the age of consent. No talk of prostitution. Age age age. HOW ABOUT LAW LAW LAW. Fuck, my girlfriend married a man almost 20 years older than her.

Is it right? Is it wrong? It's up to you. That's all I have to say.

Am I defending the guy? No.

That's what I was wondering.  I was under the impression that they were minors, but they were above the age of consent.  I'm not trying to sway this in either direction, but it doesn't seem like he was paying to have sex with four year old kids.

Yeah theres no fucking way. When people bring up subway nowadays its not going to be about their sandwiches.

Subway won't get involved with this directly because it'll seem like they're defending this shit ball. Perhaps making a sizable donation to a domestic/sexual abuse help organization will help but they're a fast food giant. They won't lose business over this or go away in any of our lifetimes.

tl;dr -

Jared Fogel is an absolute piece of shit.

I still fux w/Italian BMTs with extra meat.